Author Posts

August 6, 2016 at 5:10 pm

As far as I know there is no discrimination in this site.The admin and moderators do not even care about some errors.They have long tolerance.Even in bloggers’ rants, they do not care at all. They are just and humane.Maybe there is only a misunderstanding on your part Suny.

August 6, 2016 at 5:37 pm

@cely I had started this post just for the sake of fun but now I am seriously thinking that about the inclusion of @Gulrukh –  sweetmuffins02 and another blogger in this box unless any of these in the list is  part of this site or in admin staff because I have never seen or interacted with them during my stay of 3 months on this site. 

August 7, 2016 at 2:41 am

Popular box is for writers who write frequent and lot more than other. If auto generated means it is program than it has nothing with gender.

maybe if you write more you will be in favorite category too?

I think that suport makes good job.

August 7, 2016 at 8:44 am

@Your Seldom That sounds a good suggestion I think I should write more and leave nothing to chance. Yes I agree Support is doing a good job but you know I have a bad habit of whining around which I should get rid off. Thanks for your suggestion.

August 26, 2016 at 1:47 am

Oh I thought that’s a very serious matter here on literacybase as I’m new here. But well even if there are no males, still that’s not discrimination as they told its automated 🙂

August 26, 2016 at 6:37 am

@shifa I am a male that was included. I think there is no discrimination. I am bit proud because the only thorn among the roses. lol

August 26, 2016 at 8:54 am

@Shifa You are right, I was just in a lighter mood when I started this fun topic

@Shavkat would you believe that I thought you were a lady with your previous avatar on this site otherwise I wouldn’t started this post anyways lol. Now I am also proud of you that there is a representation of our gender in the coveted list 🙂

August 26, 2016 at 9:51 am

Although there are many ladies writers here, I could see a handful of male writers here.

However, if you visit Hubpages and Persona Paper, you can see male writers there, more than here

August 26, 2016 at 10:28 am

@peachpurple Hubpages was among my first writing sites along with Squidoo, Triond and Factoidz where I had thousands articles. I remember  the time I used to write at least 2 hubs a week but now I have deleted them all after a minor issue with an American lady from Texas whom I addressed as Mom. I created another account on her request but I had lost my zeal so did not continue.

August 26, 2016 at 10:51 pm

@ suny even I have never seen @Gulrukh –  sweetmuffins02 ever active here. And dawnwriter is also no more active on the site.

August 26, 2016 at 11:03 pm

@shaloo walia Maybe they were here we even started posting and as support has already clarified it there is no reason to disbelieve him.

August 26, 2016 at 11:11 pm

@ suny  dawnwriter was definitely here when I joined the site. She was quite active on forums too but then she left. I remember her mentioning something about her countrymen not being allowed on certain sites or some paypal issues. I don’t exactly remember but she had faced such problem at blogjob too.

August 26, 2016 at 11:16 pm

@shaloo walia Do you know she belongs to same country where this site originates from so surely she could find alternate provisions for payment.

August 26, 2016 at 11:37 pm

@suny oh is it? I have no idea about that. She must have left because of some other reason that. She is active these days on BB though.

August 27, 2016 at 8:39 am

@shaloo walia we all have our own reasons to work or not to work on a particular site. I am sure she must be having her own reasons or found a better paying sites. But I stay active as long as a site keeps its words, money is secondary.