Author Posts

July 30, 2016 at 5:33 pm

I tried to change my paypal email address under the Payment Information.

This is what I did:

Dashboard

Edit

base

Payment

choose Paypal

But where can I enter my paypal email address???

There is no box or button to do so.

Now, my paypal address is the old one.

I want to change the new email address.

I had send message to @admin and @support already

July 30, 2016 at 6:07 pm

@peachpurple  Did you click the edit button?

July 30, 2016 at 6:12 pm

@peachpurple your registered email ID is your default PayPal ID on this site so my best suggestion is you will have to change your regeneration ID if you wish to change your PayPal ID. But that is my best guess maybe Support can help you in this matter.

July 30, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Lol.. Just yesterday I was facing this same problem. I have to redeem my amount, but where to add paypal address. There was no option.

But then @ suny suggested me that registered email address will be my default paypal address. And thank god that I have used same email address to register here which I am using on paypal. So directly redeem my amount.

July 30, 2016 at 6:51 pm

@ peachpurple Just update here if you get any answer and solution from admin.

July 31, 2016 at 11:14 am

I have just changed my email address at literacybase.

Now the message is:

There is a pending change of your email address to…………

check you email for the verification link

I went to check at my new email address but no link

The same email address as I had changed at LB.

Maybe I have to wait for a few days?

I checked at LB setting, my paypal email address still the old one even after changed

July 31, 2016 at 11:45 am

@ peachpurple I wonder how you guys edit paypal address also. As in my case there is no editing option to add paypal address in edit mode. My paypal email address is same as LB email. So hope no problem will appear as I have already withdraw my funds here.

July 31, 2016 at 12:02 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/naruto100/

i cannot change my paypal email address because there is no box or space where I can edit either.

That is the BIGGEST problem

July 31, 2016 at 12:37 pm

@peachpurple why don’t you add your current mail ID on LB in PayPal so that will solve all your problems. That is if there is no technical problem as you have already been paid once from this site.

July 31, 2016 at 5:33 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/sunil/

OK, i will try your method, thanks

Does it mean that if LB send payment to my LB email, it will forward to my new paypal address?

July 31, 2016 at 5:45 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/sunil/

I just went to my new paypal account, add another new email but this message appear:

That email address isn’t available. Do you want to add another one?

What does it mean?

I added my email address at LB to paypal but cannot….

August 1, 2016 at 4:19 am

Oh this is so frustrating !

August 1, 2016 at 4:47 pm

@peachpurple, the best thing to do is to create another pay pal, meaning you will abandon the first and have the new as your permanent pay pal . I will also change my pay email  I presented here because I am using the email add not connected to my pay pal.