Author Posts

June 30, 2016 at 3:25 pm

I had just click the Redeem button at the Rewards column.

Although my earning balance had not reached $20, I managed to redeem $17 as today date.

It is 6.21pm malaysia time, June 30th now.

I shall wait till July 10th to see whether my 2nd redemption had been finalized .

Hopefully in July, I could hit $20 but I need to buck up on the number of posts.

Has anyone hit your 2nd redemption already?

I am sure some of our regular writers had surpassed $20

Best of luck for those who had not reach $10 yet.

I am sure you can make it with more posts published and comments.

Oh yes don’t forget the share medias, I earn more at these sites.

Cheers!

June 30, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Pitt wow @peachpurple that’s nice I don’t know-how long I will take to get there but I know I will just how long did it take you to reach cash out

June 30, 2016 at 4:37 pm

@peachpurple  I did the same and was about to write a post on my second redemption. . You have done that now. I only redeemed 10 and the balance I have carried forward for the next month.

July 1, 2016 at 9:27 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/bestwriter/

congrats to you.

Feel nice that I am able to cash out again the 2nd time, 2nd month.

You too did well.

You can write a post about your redemption because I am not keen in writing redemption post.

Leave it to you since you are good at this.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  peachpurple.

July 1, 2016 at 9:31 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/sauda/

it took me 30 days to reach my first redemption of $10

Now, It takes 30 days to reach $17

Maybe next month I could do better

Usually, your first redemption of $10 will take longer than usual.

Remember to click redeem on the 30th of the month because LB will transfer the money to your paypal account 10th of next month.

Best of luck

July 1, 2016 at 10:52 am

@peachpurple Thank you for adding a feather in my cap. But I shall wait for money to pour in my paypal account and then I shall write that post.   (lol)

July 1, 2016 at 11:06 am

It took me 8 active days for my first redemption of $10.05 and again it took me almost the same for my next (a little more amount though).  I think it will take me another week reaching my next and then I will  slow down again. I will post lesser in July.

July 1, 2016 at 2:24 pm

I have a long way to go. But I will be in your position soon. As of now, I am just enjoying the site and learning how to use the features here. I had stopped for awhile but I am back ready to actively interact here. Congratulations! You were able to have your second redemption. It is also proven that LB is legit.

July 1, 2016 at 5:13 pm

@peachpurple  I also hit the redeem button for the second time. I redeemed for 22$ which was lesser than the goal I had set for myself. But I am happy with whatever I managed to earn. My aim for July would be 30$ which seems quite tough at the moment but let’s see.

July 1, 2016 at 6:22 pm

I have done nothing much this month, and my earning is still very far from the minimum cashout requirement.

I think if I continue at this rate of writing just 2 posts a month, it will take a few months for me to reach $10.

July 2, 2016 at 1:59 pm

@peachpurple, Good for you peach, I am still very far to redeem.Maybe end of this month I can make it. I am not always active here, whole day in school. I just visit here for few minutes only, super tired when reached home in the evening.

July 2, 2016 at 3:42 pm

@schenge1  You must be busy else and hence no time to be here.

July 2, 2016 at 3:43 pm

@cely If you are earning 30 and 40 cents per post then you must be posting few blogs and therefore have not reached payout yet.

July 2, 2016 at 4:15 pm

@shaloo walia – You seem to be leading here. Well done.

July 2, 2016 at 9:29 pm

@bestwriter Thanks! I hope I am able to do the same next month too but writing 5-6 posts on a daily basis is too tiring at times.