Author Posts

May 29, 2017 at 10:31 am

@kaka135 even I clicked for my second redemption only a few weeks back. However seeing the updates here, I am worried.

Now, I am back to being cynical unless we get some new updates.

May be the entire ecosystem of “Pay-To-Writing” sites needs an overhaul, and may be some kind of a regulatory authority.

May 29, 2017 at 10:38 am

@cely,

Well if it happens that they will really be closing, they should be honest enough and warn the writers here so we will not be wasting our time and effort wirting and commenting here.

Besides, the should also do what myLot did before, wherein after informing the members they told them that those who have a balance of $5 and more in their banks will still be paid and they did pay.

Thus, when they reverted to paying again, the myLotters all returned because the site was an honest site.

May 29, 2017 at 6:21 pm

What I found exceptionally strange was that when I first joined, the slow moderation had me posting elsewhere.  I complained, suddenly, no moderation.  That isn’t normal.

What is normal is to ‘stream’ the writers into those who should be passed because their work is of a high standard, those who should have Plag. checkers run each post.

But they stopped moderating, only annoying with false charges of Plag. then disappeared.

May 29, 2017 at 9:19 pm

I still don’t think so that LB is going to disappear.

If it does, it would have wrap up the party by now.

Maybe there are some reasons that the admin is facing and could not tell us.

I will wait as I had waited for Blogjob, over a year now

June 2, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Hi Is LB headquarters in the US or other country?

June 2, 2017 at 5:55 pm

@david Hersh ,Try to read about LB in the section here marked : ABOUT US.

By the way, you better join us there in Postloop we can redeem anytime and many times in a month. Many are there now and receiving mulitple payment.

No more payment here, the site cannot anymore pay people. They ran away.

July 31, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Has anyone been paid for April’s redemptions yet, I am not going to bother posting anymore if they haven’t? x