Author Posts

February 1, 2017 at 9:43 pm

There are many people today who are interested in working from home as a freelancer than it did before. So I am too curious to know why did you choose to work online, what do you see are the advantages of working online or who introduces you to work online. I choose to work online simply because I am an aspiring author and a blogger who wants to help, touch and transform billions of people around the world in the biggest way possible. Working online is the fastest and the only way I know to reach many people from all over the world.

February 1, 2017 at 11:01 pm

@Roseallie Valdivia I choose to work at home because it is not easy for me to get out of the house and I have some problems that make me unable to have a job, so I work at home online in a way to make a few extra dollars. I, too, am an aspiring author. I am working on a book about my problems and how I deal with them and hopefully be able to end the book with suggestions to those out there seeking guidance as I am. I hope to make a difference in somebody’s life one day with the book I am writing

February 2, 2017 at 5:50 am

I would really love to read your book one day. I hope whatever your problems are, may you find effective solutions to handle it.

How many chapters you’ve got in your book so far and how many chapters would your book be?

March 29, 2018 at 9:08 am

I choose to work online because it’s the best way for me to work while working at home and spend time with my family. Aside from that, I will be able to learn more about online jobs and gain more knowledge in order to get new opportunities to work that I don’t need to go out for work.

June 1, 2018 at 12:31 pm

I choose to work online simply because it’s stress free, you can work any time you feel like.
You can get in touch with new people around the world.
You find time to spend with family and friends. It’s totally a stressfree job.

June 6, 2018 at 3:14 pm

I chose to work online for the sole purpose of keeping busy and learning at the same time. Another thing is to also be able to make a few coins here and there because i know it will help me at some point in my life. It keeps me going especially when am home not working that will definitely keep me afloat. I have really learned a lot online in this sites i have known stuff that i never thought i would. So i always urge anyone who is not working or is not in school to join work online and earn something for themselves however small.