Author Posts

April 12, 2017 at 9:45 pm

When I’m reviewing the Bible verse shared by our Pastor, I was able to make some list on how to imitate and soar high with our relationship with the Lord. On this topic you can share your additional knowledge and understanding about the eagle’s characteristics and you can share your experiences as well.

April 13, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I was watching a documentary about eagles one time and i was shocked and impressed at the same time. The eagle is a very clever and genius kind of bird. The way it focuses before it can go for something is very interesting. If in my other life i was asked to say what i would want to be i would say an eagle. The intelligence of this bird is way above what we think. If we all had the intelligence that it has i guess our world woyld be a better place to live in do you agree?

April 13, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Yes friend, I totally agree about the what you said, in fact soaring high is very difficult for us humans to achieve most specially when we are down. Sometimes we don’t have the will to say I can stand up and fly high. And that characteristic is what the eagle have that most of us don’t have.