Author Posts

April 20, 2017 at 8:32 am

“To succeed… You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.”

What do you hold on to and what inspires you to succeed in life and business.

By Tony Dorsett

April 20, 2017 at 8:40 am

This sayings is very true. No success just happen.  It’s important in life to have some to hold on to, something to motivate you and something to inspire you. Nothing just happens. When you are motivated you can’t easily give up.

April 20, 2017 at 12:03 pm

Quoting someone’s statement without any reaction or interpretation is tantamount to plagiarism. It would be better to explain this, to relate to your personal life on how does it prove to be important to you, to be essential in the course of life.

Try to read some important facts about plagiarism and on how to avoid it. By doing so, you will become aware and knowledgeable and you may not be violating the law of plagiarism. By just quoting here and saying nothing is still the same you have not contributed something for yourself. You cite the quote on success but it has no bearing in your well being, in your attainment of your ambition in life.

Do you like the quotation? Yes, you do in what way? There goes the issue. I am very sorry to say that this thread or post has no bearing at all unless you explain it, unless you correlate it with your present life, and so on and so forth.

What would be the reaction of the @admin and @support for this post?

April 21, 2017 at 7:35 am

thank you for the advice, i will try to do that next time.

April 21, 2017 at 8:41 am

@Mathews kasamika, Very nice and inspiring quote one must emulate in order to succeed, There are so many who had given up because they lacked the perseverance If only they read many quotes and serve them as inspiration, there is no reason why give up. Everyone must fight life for this is how life is as long as we live.

April 26, 2017 at 6:24 pm

So very true, I think a person needs a goal to work towards and something to motivate you such as making a better life for your child, once you know what you are working towards and the reason why, you then have the will power and motivation to reach it.