Author Posts

April 12, 2017 at 10:07 pm

When I’m scanning the Bible, the first thing that was shown was this Scripture that reminds me of the early days of creation. My heart was happy and wanted to share it in here.

It is from the book of Genesis chapter 1. You can continue reading ’till the 7th day of creation.

I hope that all of the members in here know this that the Lord began to create the heaven and the earth which was without any form and void, covered by darkness.

God created light. God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light day and darkness night. Firmament in the midst of the waters, dry land appears which is called the earth, the seas, the grass, herb yielding seed and tree yielding fruit after his kind, God created the seasons, years, days. God also made two great light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night and made the stars too. We know that everything in this world was created by the Lord. He is very unique and creative and nobody or no one can ever be like him. Not even a scientist can do what he does in just one word.

I hope every member of this group will be reminded also. share your thoughts and inspire others.

April 13, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Creative power you are so right about that. Our God was very creative when he created the earth and everything in it. I like the fact that God is powerful in everything that he does.

April 13, 2017 at 7:13 pm

@Anita, thank you for sharing. The world is fast changing maybe that’s the reason why God reminded me about the very beginning of his creations not not forget that all things come in nothing.