Author Posts

August 6, 2016 at 10:15 am

@Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881)  The video is a nuisance for sure as it slows down the site and eats up high speed data. I had started a thread about it and tagged support too but nothing has been done so far.

August 6, 2016 at 11:04 am

@Lee Ka Most who write on writing sites are not professionals. And there are enough pages running into millions that one finds on the Net which have been written by professional on every subject under the sun. Therefore getting those who are not professionals to  write professionally is not going to happen in a hurry.

August 6, 2016 at 1:00 pm

@swalia Yes, I saw your thread and I believe I had also commented there. For now, I am making do with muting the volume on my browser. But it’s still a waste of bandwidth when the video starts by itself and loads on every single page. And sometimes to scroll down in order to pause the video can take quite some time.

I do hope that the admin will find a better place to put this video (as I said, on a FAQ page it could work well) and that they find other ways to generate revenue, that don’t involve autoplaying videos.

August 6, 2016 at 1:21 pm

@ruby3881 Hope Admin will follow your suggestion.

August 10, 2016 at 6:33 pm

@Shavkat, I thought BB is a very promising site. So sad their way of payment is not agreeable in your taste and might be others taste too hehehehe.I think Grecy Garcia is so active there. I saw her name ranked 2nd placer in BB and she is no longer writing here.may she find contentment in that other site.

August 10, 2016 at 7:00 pm

I find it annoying. Well, I could do nothing but to turn off the volume. Four days ago, @swalia had notified the support of the nuisance of video to the user.

August 10, 2016 at 7:23 pm

@nakitakona13 yes, i had written to the @support but the problem persists. The video slows down the site considerably and it’s very inconvenient for the users.

August 10, 2016 at 9:57 pm

@lovern Well, the site is still not clear in terms of the payment scheme particularly the equivalent value of the coins. I cannot spend time on a site if it is vague. I will just wait for further announcement from that site. Time is so precious for me and can’t afford to waste it. I saw her in higher ranks, too.

August 11, 2016 at 3:49 am

i haven’t started writing yet.

Maybe I would start later because I had been busy with my son’s exam preparation so I have not been active at literacybase either for the past 1-2 weeks.

Maybe next month, I will give it a shot

August 11, 2016 at 4:36 am

If Blogbourne is talking about “the principle of equality” as far revenue sharing is concerned, it means there would be “equal” distribution of generated net revenue of the site. What about those who have only few coins earned? Would they be paid according of the ratio on the sharing system? It seems vague, ambiguous. In fact, I have my own interpretation of what the admin mentioned as to the mode of revenue sharing of the site. He replied that it is more than that for I have stated that a coin is equivalent to $0.0001.

Anyway, it is still on the experimental status for it has been formally and officially launched last August 1. There would be more problems coming, more misconception of the site status on revenue sharing from the experienced users, The admin is said to be open to suggestions and recommendation what is good for the site. I have read there some viable suggestions which are already proven and experienced by a regular online writers to a paying writing site.

I am still giving the site the best of chance to prove its vision and mission to be carried out. Anyway, it hasn’t yet started paying their user/member and I am one of them. As what the popular old says, “one more chance” made popular by our local celebrity male singer. It isn’t actually easy to conclude right away for the bad or good that site may have for it is in its infant stage. It needs more nourishment, more attention until it could manage to walk by itself.

August 11, 2016 at 4:41 am

@nakitakona13.  It is commendable that users write there without knowing what is in store for them. This is the first site that I have seen where everything is vague and yet users participate. I stopped the moment they started editing posts. They are selective there as I have seen poor quality Blogs that have gone live.