Author Posts

May 16, 2016 at 10:04 am

So, I came here looking for some stories and found that 24 members joined this group.

Okay then, so who’s written a few stories and if so where are they so I can read them?

I have written numerous stories. Mainly I have written more fiction than factual. If you like Science Fiction that is my favorite but I like reading Stephen King books.

I will wait until I think of a story I can share. Until then, please leave a message for me to where all the wonderful stories are, short or long. I like stories and that is why I joined this group.

May 16, 2016 at 10:15 am

Well, if you are too curious to read it. I have some local stories published in my local dialect website, Tumandok. Feel free to read them and it is up to you to decipher those words, phrases written in Ilonggo.

I  don’t know if Google could translate them. Anyway, just to satisfy your curiosity. You may proceed to visit my blog site, Tumandok. And send me later your comment. Is it a deal? Here’s the link, Tumandok, Talapuanan sg manunulat sa Negros Nakatundan.

May 16, 2016 at 10:17 pm

@lookat I have written lots of short stories. To read them you will have to visit my blog http://dawnwriters.blogspot.com/

Here are a  few of my favourite ones:

The Butterfly Wings

Shoe-Shine…a short story about honesty

The Worth of Education

Maria and the Baby

Yasmeen’s Prayers

I look forward to your comments and opinion.

May 16, 2016 at 10:21 pm

I managed to get a translation to that poem:

From Filipino to English using Alta Vista Babel Fish Translator:

The following binalabay dinihon’s friend Roming Labadia Arcenal from Iloilo declared on his Facebook account. This poem, he hibobun-up and reaction happening in the political and elections in the country of the Philippines. He wrote on May 9 and 11 sg lately. I Suerte only people who perceived the list ya who won the rodrigo tana ya number one pay conceal my consistent record for the urihe weather when lisa ya stepping of Digong with people I blame Doro heard they had been listed i tigana I did the next century wadyog wadyog Duterte they really went barasulon eh !! II Mar Roxas napirde Against Rodrigo Duterte Waay man spoof it blame but ana self Regarding join us see that they push the done, we are all but harm to life than Doro will ask people who help with Rodrigo Doro those who vote nanami of those teachers turn to the urihe how long emphasized that the mayor Kon stump map stop ya flooding of drugs Good if you karamatay said health addik, goats hay when lagaw si Inday sa ga hilwak your liver insa Mar was defeated man? because the straight path people sign, not karan hay were concentrated even failures Ya straight path is not sustainable, were made by March daad Gin stop that early doro yet definitely vote that Urihe basins him to kuon never to pursue bugged administration ana supposedly correct Ya people tired to do another anda desire for them always being ugtom shortcomings administration Anyway good even at hay revealed the corruption thefts that go to pins down don the robbers Pay ti harm you with luck who gives him Duterte forced to endure ta eh !! because he’d majority but we do not feel confident that the actions we observe nahadlukan I would Nanda heels of Joma Sison. !! III If any deceit they Why Roxas did not rises Tani them Leni both to win this hugada Surely that in the Philippines, if you had been unlucky then you just waras Gin dodge fifty alleged untimely When bong bong also advanced as inputs any complaints Leni Daw silence even he is not complaining was guile found him just as with Leni who advance will stop by BBM eskotenyo for supposed fraud Leni not ashamed to people living with We Filipinos do not ga with growth concentrated only complaint we had not actually a point. IV Done Don election ever done of relationship with the Migo urotokon pirde so ga kulomoron deceived us, deceived us, but we won that Duterte but what a lucky ga tabid this Leni? No clue as to western Visayas Leni NIR was up here with all ga barangisi Leni Robredo or all Maskin Duterte Poe Man Binay said Leni ga dulodalagan the campaign !! V Then I finished don binayle hay wins don the duterte Daug ing Leni Pay ga grudgingly the vanquished deceived told them what votes were solobra supposing hay popular they all basins definitely vote them The combination here Poe, Leni, duterte Leni there are still MDS Leni neither shalt would defeat? there is more to March -Leni iN WV Bongbong Pierde in the NIR you hear Leni March, almost all nB this poem ginbanhag here pagpahaugot Mr. Roming L. Arcenal for knowledge sg readers.

July 4, 2016 at 9:39 am

I wanted to give stories. But it happens that I had submitted as a blog in this site. I will write things up and share the link addresses here.

http://172.104.9.193/common-signs-lifestyle-syndrome-using-social-media/

http://172.104.9.193/annulment-jurisdiction-church-unbelievable/

http://172.104.9.193/often-offer-something-return-favor/

April 21, 2018 at 5:24 am

All the birds of the air came to the magpie and asked her to teach them how to build nests. For the magpie is the cleverest bird of all at building nests. So she put all the birds round her and began to show them how to do it. First of all she took some mud and made a sort of round cake with it.

“Oh, that’s how it’s done,” said the thrush; and away it flew, and so that’s how thrushes build their nests.

Then the magpie took some twigs and arranged them round in the mud.

“Now I know all about it,” says the blackbird, and off he flew; and that’s how the blackbirds make their nests to this very day.

Then the magpie put another layer of mud over the twigs.

“Oh that’s quite obvious,” said the wise owl, and away it flew; and owls have never made better nests since.

After this the magpie took some twigs and twined them round the outside.

“The very thing!” said the sparrow, and off he went; so sparrows make rather slovenly nests to this day.

Well, then Madge Magpie took some feathers and stuff and lined the nest very comfortably with it.

“That suits me,” cried the starling, and off it flew; and very comfortable nests have starlings.

So it went on, every bird taking away some knowledge of how to build nests, but, none of them waiting to the end. Meanwhile Madge Magpie went on working and working without, looking up till the only bird that remained was the turtle-dove, and that hadn’t paid any attention all along, but only kept on saying its silly cry “Take two, Taffy, take two-o-o-o.”

At last the magpie heard this just as she was putting a twig across. So she said: “One’s enough.”

But the turtle-dove kept on saying: “Take two, Taffy, take two-o-o-o.”

Then the magpie got angry and said: “One’s enough I tell you.”

Still the turtle-dove cried: “Take two, Taffy, take two-o-o-o.”

At last, and at last, the magpie looked up and saw nobody near her but the silly turtle-dove, and then she got rare angry and flew away and refused to tell the birds how to build nests again. And that is why different birds build their nests differently

April 23, 2018 at 12:58 am

A fox once saw a crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a tree.

“That’s for me, as I am a fox,” said Master Reynard, and he walked up to the foot of the tree.

“Good-day, Mistress Crow,” he cried. “How well you are looking to-day: how glossy your feathers; how bright your eye. I feel sure your voice must surpass that of other birds, just as your figure does; let me hear but one song from you that I may greet you as the Queen of Birds.”

The crow lifted up her head and began to caw her best, but the moment she opened her mouth the piece of cheese fell to the ground, only to be snapped up by Master Fox.

“That will do,” said he. “That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future:

“Do not trust flatterers.”