Author Posts

May 11, 2016 at 12:36 pm

I share on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and StumbleUpon. So far, StumbleUpon is the easiest of this group to use, and produces the best results.

I also share on my Facebook author page, nd in my writing groups. I do get a fair bit of traffic from that.

@peachpurple I’ve never been really sure how I feel about articles and sharing on LinkedIn. Do you have any advice for getting good returns on that site?

@swalia So far I don’t think I’m getting great results with G+. What are you doing to maximize your results there? Do you do anything special to gain followers, or use any of the groups to share your links?

May 11, 2016 at 5:46 pm

@haraka Yes, I haven’t spend enough time to explore Tumblr yet, though I’d love to. My id in all these social media sites is kaka135. Feel free to add me. 🙂

@ruby3881 Good to know that you think StumbleUpon is easy to use. I really need to go and learn more about it, as it seems quite complicated to me.

September 2, 2016 at 3:44 pm

If i may ask what are the benefits of sharing blogs on other media sites? i have never done it myself maybe if someone can tell me what they get from doing that if it is going to be beneficial i could give it a try and see how it goes.

February 19, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Facebook can be a decent way to increase media exposure. It’s always good to create a separate Facebook page and generate some interest. Use the hash tag (#) to your advantage. Do a study on what power words can attract visitors to your page. Having a separate Facebook page can work as a blog or website and be to your advantage. Above all, use Facebook live to interact with your future prospects and change your settings to public. Hashtags can, also, be an asset to Twitter. If you have not, open an account with Periscope. Periscope will allow you to interact with your Twitter followers. Lots of good options here in Facebook and Twitter.

February 19, 2017 at 9:32 pm

I also use Flipbook and every millennium, Reddit

February 19, 2017 at 9:32 pm

I also use Facebook

February 20, 2017 at 5:24 am

I use mostly just Twitter because it’s where my hashtags seem to get noticed. =)

February 20, 2017 at 3:38 pm

I share my posts on Twitter, I don’t know if it has helped me or not. I have Facebook account also but I don’t use it that frequently so I am not sharing my literacybase posts there.

March 8, 2017 at 7:38 pm

I share posts on facebook and twitter.