Author Posts

September 23, 2016 at 1:16 pm

45 days to November 8th Presidential Election Day!  Whether we like it or not, a joke or a your-count-is-seriously important, we must go out and vote.

Have you made your informed, intelligent decision yet?  If you haven’t yet, watch the 1st Presidential Debate 2016  on 26th September 2016: Hillary Clinton vs. Donal Trump.  And gauge your smart pick between the two come November 8th.

So, what’s your say?  I think, it should be exciting to watch this 1st Presidential Debate.  

hqdefault

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by  WHYZ'DAT?.

October 8, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Did you watch the debate for vice president? I think it shows what we should look towards in case something happens to either Trump or Hillary (depending on who wins). I’m sorry to say but I can’t vote for Hillary and the clown she picked for vice president. I can see Pence taking over if something should happen to Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj45Zzk9xpI

October 10, 2016 at 4:14 am

You know it is extremely sad the way things have been going on between these two politicians.   First of all instead of being concerned with the American people as a whole, there is constant bickering like a couple of adolescents or two kids in school about to fist fight.   The whole thing is completely frustrating and personally I find myself indecisive.   I really have not listened to Hillary, I guess because every time I turn around Trump’s vocals take over, not to mention, I work a lot so I have not really had the time to listen to their debates.  I will not lie though, I do not care for Trump.  His mouth is to much and you cannot tell if he is saying things honestly and/or joking or is he serious.  Especially when he makes statements about liking war.    Also, what about statements that he has made to keep certain people out of the U. S.?   How could he possibly do that?  Especially considering the fact that past presidents have already allowed it.   Sounds like a possible Hitler regime to me.   Anyway,  I really do not even care, I’m going to be honest and others may be disappointed or even mad but I am not even voting, it seems a waste of time.  I do not see anything extremely beneficial going on.  My opinion.  Why?!  Well for one, who in the world has really gave a damn about the hungry children in this world?  Among other things like homelessness.  I thought so!!!  Some do not even care about these things.  All I have to say is, God help this world!

October 10, 2016 at 9:22 pm

@evilelf Yes, I watched it.  Hillary and Tim, in my opinion are both ‘clowns’. One is a joker with a glued smile with the pretense that, “all is well with her”.

Rep. Mike Pence is the man.  I like him.  He’s very well liked and respected.