Author Posts

April 7, 2017 at 5:46 pm

I noticed this site seems feeling lonely and me too feeling lonely for I miss my friends here active few weeks ago.Why I say so because I do not find then this time. Maybe they are on sleep mood those from United Sates and other nationalities. Few weeks ago this site was full of people. Where are you now? Are you there in other sites enjoying your new adventure? hehehehehe.Take card all.

April 7, 2017 at 6:24 pm

hahaha, I think we are the only ones online tonight…maybe you are right they are in sleep mode or party time.

April 7, 2017 at 6:38 pm

yeah they might be on sleeping beauty mood this time hehe or they have other concerns or in other sites where they are also members lol. I will go to sleep too after sending this to you. I felt so tired from work, so good night for now.

April 7, 2017 at 6:52 pm

@Cely, thanks sis. Have a good night sleep. God Bless You.

April 8, 2017 at 4:57 pm

@Tita, wow so pretty girl I see you now in your lovely profile photo. Nice sis, keep up the good work here hehehe. I have jut arrived from work.

April 8, 2017 at 5:41 pm

I was busy in my offline work. And family matters too never leave us relaxed. 😮 But we also need to chill.🎤🎭

April 8, 2017 at 5:47 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA ,It seems each one has something put on our shoulder, Sometimes it hurts to think about problems not ours making us like crazy.

April 9, 2017 at 2:09 pm

@Cely, Oh sis thanks for the appreciation. You are a teacher right? my sis too is a teacher so I hope you already finished to check and the finalized the grades of your students. I have a son too, so I’m a little occupied.

April 9, 2017 at 5:58 pm

@Cely, kindly check my post on FAQ maybe you could help me, I forgot one thing you told me about it when writing an article for my blog.. maybe you know some shortcut or remedy.

April 9, 2017 at 6:06 pm

@Tita, I am through checking and posting grades on line but many students appeal to me to give them a passing grade which is impossible for the percentage passing rate is 70% so hard to reach that is why many will re enroll the failing subjects this time.

About the FAQ, there is no short cut, you have to follow the rules. Just write a simple blog based from your love life, experiences and more about life.

April 9, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Ah sorry to myself.. I’ll just have to retype it again but this time I’ll have my own copy.. hehe thanks anyways. good luck to your students who failed. You have the same agony with my sis dealing with students who doesn’t even dare to review.

April 9, 2017 at 7:28 pm

@Tita, that is nice you are now about to submit a blog tell me here if already submitted for me to read and share my nice comments.Take care and have a good night. I will be too early to school tomorrow to entertain those who want to retake the exam.OMG. Good night sis.

April 9, 2017 at 10:07 pm

I am on PST time. It is currently April 9th, 10:07 A.M.

April 10, 2017 at 4:18 pm

@michelle, Hi Mitch? I think it is late afternoon there now ours here in Philippines evening, 7:25. Have a nice day with your love.I have just arrived home from work so here I am now starting to make some money here,lol.