Author Posts

September 16, 2016 at 4:54 pm

This time I am thinking of so many things. I am granted with a work visa in New Zealand. My departure for NZ is October 23. I am granted by the immigration 1 year work visa. I hope I could find a better job there. Somehow, i told myself why need to work outside my country when i already have a very stable job here as professor of Mathematics and Physics in our university. I also receive better pay as a full pledged Ph.D. I am thinking now if I can survive the loneliness in a far away and lonely land. I will surely feel lonely and empty. As that day comes so closer from now, my heart always beats differently. Sometimes I feel my heart squeezes in pain. I have so many things I think about day by day under the sun.

What about you my friends? What are you thinking about this time?

October 23, 2016 at 6:26 am

@Cely that is wonderful news. I am sure you are very anxious about the change that is going to occur soon. I hope things work out well for you. I wish I had the opportunity to work abroad. Just remember you will still have us here in LB cheering you on. You will never be alone in a sense. I know you will miss all your friends and family. What part of New Zealand are you moving to? I have a friend that lives there that I sometimes talk to in a chat room.

After reading your post I started thinking about how cool it would be to work in a different country for the first time. The only time I have been out of the United States was when I visited Mexico for a week with the church I was going to as a teenager. I just got my passport last December and I am ready to use it. I would like to go to Lebanon.

I am also trying to think of a topic that I could write about that I don’t need any research to write. I have a friend that wants me to write an article for his blog. I guess I’ll think of something. 🙂

October 23, 2016 at 9:04 am

I am very happy you are leaving your own country for a better job in New Zealand and i am sure your luck will support you in the new country. But do one thing, take one new pair of shoes with you and suiting in the train throw the old shoes out of the train and wear the new one so that luck shines on you. The Holy Bible.

October 25, 2016 at 2:18 pm

@evilelf, Thank you friend. As of this moment of writing, I am already having my sitting pretty here at LB. I brought with me my lap top and just use the internet connection of my cousin.It is not easy to travel, so risky, lots of concern about the new place, focus and plans are very much necessary.

You are right, it is so cold here now grrr, super chill in the spring time in Auckland, New Zealand. I missed my family a lot. I do not know if I want to work here. It is so cold. Prices are so high.Housing here is so high. How hard to adjust life in a foreign land. I hope I can survive.

Yesterday, no one met me in airport.The one who supposed to meet me stayed or waited in the other end in the departure, while me in the Way Out for Arrival. I am so thankful I as able to convert my Philippine peso to NZ $ for taxi fare. I paid $50 fare for taxi, so expensive and it’s just nearer airport.It’s okay, what is important is I was able to reach the home of my best friend.

October 25, 2016 at 2:23 pm

October 25, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Just now I am thinking how you thought what other peoples are thinking at this time I an thinking at this what to write for my readers in Sonnets and Odes. I select the theme of Funeral because I saw a funeral very sad behind the funeral were just 6 to 8 persons. Looking at this very grievous situation of our society my heart mourned over the listlessness of out society. We have to change our attitude about the society in which we living.

We all are born to die everybody thinks the old man will die , very wrong thinking of modern youth.

October 26, 2016 at 1:35 pm

@ jhsayyar, If you think that topic delights the reader, ten go for it, but I am so sure young people never like to read sad , sorrowful or mournful writing. They always seek articles that attracts their feelings. This is only my own point of view as based on my previous experiences as a writer at Triond. I write their articles of teenagers interest and got the maximum viewers of 365,0000 in a month. I felt sad when Triond decided to close its site due to many spammers and plagiarists that entered into their site.

November 5, 2016 at 1:35 am

I just got a text message from Papa John’s Pizza saying I can buy a large pizza and any bread side for just $12. So now I am thinking do I really want to cook or do I want to buy this pizza knowing that delivery fee is almost $3 (to me very expensive). Then I started thinking what is the point of buying something when my mom is not in the mood to eat. She hasn’t eaten the food I bought her yesterday. I might end up taking her to the hospital. I hate that place but she can’t or won’t eat. So someone needs to force her to eat.

November 5, 2016 at 5:08 am

@evilelf, That is the best decision to cook your own food rather than to buy that pizza and no assurance that your mom would help you eat it. It is not easy to please your mom.It takes you courage to force her to eat.

Better share a nice story with that relates about different foods then who knows her appetite would just run from her veins hehehehe. I never had experienced love from my mom.She died when I was a young child, age 5. I wished to experience love from her. I just remember how she cuddled me and made me laugh. I am so lonely now.

We ought to love our mom, no matter how and no matter how hard sometimes to adjust the different attitudes of our parents.