Author Posts

October 22, 2016 at 3:29 pm

I was absent here for almost 3 days and I miss you all here. This day, how I planned to spend many hours here to fill in those vacant days so I can catch up the hours I missed, but life was not kind to me this day.Why? We had 10 long  hours blackout. I was never happy, no current, no income on line, no fans, no aircons, therefore, total devastation of feeling.

I keep on asking myself as to why it was a too long blackout when we were not affected with storm in Mindanao. My home is situated in Northern Mindanao and the storms were rampaging in Luzon.There was rain yesterday but no wind to destroy some facilities and equipment of the electrification movement.

Blackout here started at 7 in the morning and went back at 5 in the afternoon, to long and weary.

I am wishing you all here a happy weekend and evening.Take care of yourself.

October 22, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Yes you say write but do not worry we recall you watching your pic and articles on the Literacy Base reminds all of your thinking and no one feels your absence from the site. Now you are here and I am very happy and welcome you again on this site.

Your absence do not lose charm because you were present in the articles via your beautiful thinking.

October 23, 2016 at 5:53 am

I would hate it if we had blackouts like that. How did you ever survive without the internet? Seriously? I would go insane and would be grumpy until it came back on. I guess I am just used to having it on all the time that I never even thought about life without it. Maybe I should try a few hours without being stuck behind my computer screen.

I hope you stay safe from all of this bad weather that is going on in your area.

November 6, 2016 at 1:32 pm

@evilelf, This message is so long ago, and sorry for the delayed reply. I have just read your message this evening here. Despite evening here and so cold, yet I tried to review all messages I wrote when I was in my homeland, and here it is now, one from you.

I agree with you, the feeling sucks and mind wants to blow when current is gone. We felt so desperate that time for our country is so hot and we always have electric fans anywhere at home. There are 7 fans that rotate daily and one aircon in the evening and three fans for there are rooms without aircon bad for their arthritis. I wonder why my sister hates aircon for her arthritis makes a show down, LOL.

Those two storm that attacked Ph did not reach in our region i Mindanao only in Luzon and Visayas regions.

Thanks freind,take care.