Figurative injuries which turn
My heart into immortal wounds 
Though the portrait was done 
But The Pain and wounds 
Shattered it by the blood all over 
I tried to search the words
Which I had written  using ink
But the blood makes me feel sorry
In finding the words, Ink and the portrait.

February 16, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Let me just start by saying th3 title of this post is quite confusing, dont get me wrong but someone can’t really make out what it is that you are trying to put across. Does it really make sense to me? No it doesn’t. Maybe you could expound on it a vit then it would make some sense. Maybe its only me who’s seeing that way i dont know about the others and what they would say about it

March 6, 2017 at 5:34 pm

@The Ghost, Very nice and meaningful poem. I can capture the message for I am also a poetry writer. That is how, pains and heartaches disappear after you figured out how your heart breaks in two after having been cruelly cheated by someone your love trusted. Somehow you realized that you remember the person you love before, but you cannot remember the feeling anymore. Those tears spread like blood that burst out as the pain continuously pricked the heart like a very sharp dagger and the mind explores as having a heart inflicted with so much pain.The only reason why having this kind of pain is injury because of a shattered love and dream.

I hope I am right in the interpretation of your agony throughout very awesome yet poem in gloomy mood .

March 19, 2017 at 11:11 am

yeah, you are absolutely right. Whenever pain become unbearable I split it through my words

March 25, 2017 at 9:31 pm

A very nice and thoughtful poem. I can get the message that we should learn to let go of the pain and that you have portrayed in words very nicely. Good work my friend. Keep it up.