Author Posts

May 3, 2017 at 6:14 pm

I encountered this site and joined, but I did not push through my interest to spend time there doing some surveys. Why, because the pay is small 10 minutes survey P20. I might grab it if there is a survey every now and then. I notices based on their messages that surveys are available twice a week, therefore, how many months would it take me to redeem? So funny, I do take surveys ; however, it should be constant. This is second experience participating in a survey that does not prosper at all. I declined for there is no challenge on my part. I love to write and would join only in a writing site like this site,LB.

Are you a member at MOBROG?

May 3, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Survey sites are misleading for me. I wish to join some of them. But it seems like almost every one of them is going to boot you out after some time. I have found that they are only going to get thee data out and then cut the survey. This way it is not worth much for anyone to go for the survey. I personally don’t find much use for the survey. You can see that it would be easier for many to consider survey for the regular earning. For earning few vouchers here and there I guess it’s not much going to hurt.

May 3, 2017 at 11:44 pm

I never heard of that site before. I like MintVine but it is not for International.

May 4, 2017 at 9:44 am

I joined and visited to see if there is anything worthy of that site. How people recommend such sites is really beyond my imagination. I did not want to waste my time on that tiny site. Not visiting that site even.

May 4, 2017 at 12:15 pm

@mahesh. You are right, survey sites mislead people. It is also time consuming and we spend our energy to answer surveys that are fast only to know the amount so small. I could take that challenge if having surveys 10 times a day at 10 minutes each even at P20 pesos $.50 cents, but if only twice a week soon the pay would melt naturally and pay none at all.

I do not know if there is survey site that is worth to join. Others are scam.

May 4, 2017 at 12:17 pm

@michelle, that was only a coincidence meeting that site and it was so annoying foe after I registered they keep on emailing me surveys that seem no pay and irrelevant. What should they do to the results of the surveys, to let me buy their products and after paying them showing them no more?LOL. They can never cheat me.They have to stop cheating people.

May 4, 2017 at 12:20 pm

@siva, yes time wasting and energy braking site with nothing in return, so not worth to be wasted by/ They better close that fraud business for people this time already have sufficient knowledge how to detect frauds.Though I firmly believed MOBROG is not a scam site, but I do not have nerves to serve them. They better shit down their business hehehe.

May 4, 2017 at 5:04 pm

@cely, I am a member of Mobrog but just like you, I didn’t push through it because the surveys are very limited and it doesn’t come anytime and sometimes it will even choose where you live, your income or the survey will come if you are not online etc……..etc…. so I stopped visiting it until I found LB. So funny because you’ll just be wasting time there… for me but those who love that site well good luck to them.

May 5, 2017 at 10:44 am

@Tita, that is true not a good business tolerating the invitations to do survey for after having done the survey I checked the counter, no payment was reflected. Surveys are scams. Yesterday, MOBROG invited me to do a survey 10 minutes for a pay of 15 pesos. I cancelled my membership there.

I cannot tolerate myself doing a scam-like thing.

May 5, 2017 at 11:59 am

In past, Mylot’s survey used to be legit. But now most of the survey sites are using CINT platform. That platform is known for booting people after some time. And in due process they do collect the data. And that is one reason I even don’t do the survey on mylot too. Last time my survey was stuck for 1 hour and not moving much with random question. And I had to close the tab in order to get rid of thee survey. I think for many users similar stuff did happened. So it could be more or less about the issues with survey.

May 5, 2017 at 5:35 pm

@mahesh, so scary that is also what I observed survey sites getting data from us, hahaha, they can never cheat like us for we always have updates of scams. If they like us to survey, where on earth keep on repeating asking the same questions. I blocked this MOBROG. They keep on messaging me. so annoying. I will never do it again. They are hackers.

May 5, 2017 at 8:05 pm

I have joined this site recently and they keep on sending me the request to get part in the surveys which have average pay rate about 0.75 to 1.5 USD. The problem is I am not able to get the survey if I enter the site and tried to finish the survey without asking me any qualification question the browser send me out by saying you are not qualified for this study.

Apart from this problem I got finished 2 to 3 surveys but I didn’t get paid yet for that I don’t know how can I get them paid. But I now stopped doing surveys for them and I am going to send a request about my crediting issue. One of my friends introduced this site to me so I will ask him whether he gets paid or not. After that, I will take a decision whether to continue or not.

Be careful guys before you sign up to this site and get a clear review from other members who are working there. Good luck.

May 6, 2017 at 8:04 am

@haripriya, That was too bad, and that was what I also experienced on that survey site, so I cancelled my membership.Just imagined we consumed some minutes only to say nothing and payment shown nothing, so nothing to except cancel the membership. I have now peace of mind.