Author Posts

December 1, 2016 at 4:23 pm

What can you say dear Filipinos and people outside of my country, now that death penalty is restored back in Philippines? Criminals convicted of heinous crimes are not shivering for the new president want 50 criminals to be executed monthly.The execution is not done through lethal weapon or electric chair, but firing squad to minimize expenses buying abroad lethal injection and electric chair is also expensive and current consumption may rise, LOL.

The restoration of death penalty in Ph was first endorsed by Boxing World Champion and Philippine senator Manny Pacquiao after President Duterte proposed this back to Ph to stop entry of illegal contraband, manufacturing shabu, protecting drug lords by high ranking officials and some senators.

If not Duterte the President this time in Ph, 100% Philippines get drowned from too much drugs and corruption. Those corrupt politicians and greedy military officials are the protectors of local and international drug lords/ syndicates. It might be that Philippines is next to Mexico. Drug is a menace in our society and even young children this time already have their orientation of this illegal and deadly activity.So many youths raped and killed, so many young children raped and butchered by their own siblings.The root cause of this brutal killing is DRUG.

There is no reason why let these criminals doing heinous crimes live with full freedom and liberty when thy will only spread their virus and kill innocents. They do not have the right to lie,They have to die through firing squad.  I AM FOR THE RESTORATION OF DEATH PENALTY IN PHILIPPINES. You are free to refute my contention, you have the rights. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.13096100_1019470188089720_8892383000273502250_n

December 1, 2016 at 4:40 pm

The position Philippines involved today in warrants the reintroduction of Death Penalty for heinous crimes. You are right that if it had not been done and reintroduced by Mr. Duterte the country would have been piled up with Drugs. This is really a good move by the President.

The hands of politicians and other big shots can not be neglected. At least, one or two politicians should be burnt to death to show the people and to the whole world how a punishment should be imposed without any political bias.

Actually, India needs a President like Mr. Duterte. He will have full work to deal with the political leaders . The whole petrol and match boxes would have been exhausted by burning these dirty faces to ashes. We really want you Mr Duterte. Everywhere there is indiscipline, cheating, poisosing the minds of the students visiting their universities, raping of ladies and other innocent, corruption, scams, hate speeches in public by the political leaders, vulgar comments by youngsters at ladies when they go out, black marketing, hoarding currency without spending for the public for which it is meant for, lies, false debate and discussion, reckless media,  the list runs into pages….

December 1, 2016 at 5:17 pm

@sivasubrahmanyam shatdarsana, Thank you Sir, yes you are so right to say that our President is the only president in Philippines whose concern is for people not his pocket. In fact, may wanted to oust him with obvious reason: their illegal activity will be stopped or suspended. I am so sure that these lunatic drug addicts and drug lords would surely resume their illegal and immoral activity if the next president will not be as strong and brave as Duterte.

Many desire to have a president in their country like Duterte. Our president is destined to become president , for if not he, Philippines cannot anymore rise, forever , it will become poorer and no more international businessmen would aspire to do business and travel as tourist, for in the previous administrations, crimes soared .
In fact, our international airport, NAIA was named the worst airport in the world. During the Aquino administration, NAIA airport was so scary , it was because of the horrible ” Bullet planting” in the baggage of the travelers. This time,I am so proud to tell you that those criminals are no longer there.They are among those killed by riding tandems.Also, the airport now is all carpeted, so clean and no police seen littering anywhere asking money from the Overseas

I hope your country will have change coming like what our country does. Thanks for your nice and brilliant share to this universal topic.

1 billion donation
Images credit by Yahoo News Philippines and Facebook

Save

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  cely.