Author Posts

November 25, 2016 at 5:26 pm

I love you goodbye…

Few neighbors knocked at our main door late this afternoon. My sister met them and asked why they came to our house. We were thinking if there was something bad that happened. There were three of them all women in their late 50’s. All they wanted to talk was me and I wondered why.

I saw their faces so ashamed of me to say what they wanted, so finally one had a gut to say. They wanted to solicit for uniform t-shirts of our Barangay tanods, and to ask for my used bags and clothes.[em]happy[/em]. I told them I’ll be the one to solicit 30 t-shirts for our  Barangay tanods.They were so excited, and I felt I was important to my neighbors.

I also gave them my used clothes and 6 shoulder bags. They are all in good condition. I bought those bags in Ayala Mall and Robinson’s 2 years ago. My mind told me “It’s better to give than to receive.” I feel happy to have helped my neighbors. One of the Commandments of God said:” Love your neighbor.”

November 25, 2016 at 5:36 pm

There is wonderful feeling once extend our helping hands to our neighbors. Our neighbors plan to give me Plaque of Appreciation this Christmas during the Christmas party in the social hall, hehehehe. I told them, no need, they better keep the money, but they insisted, so let us just wait and see. By the way, I was able to solicit t-shirts for the zone tanods or zone police/ watchers. They need uniform so they can be immediately known as hired by the barangay. The are so thankful to me. I successfully solicited t-shirts to my Chinese business persons friends in cagayan de Oro City. Goldcrest store donated 15 t-shirts. The t-shirts are very nice and costly.The other store was Cagayan Educational Supply Store owned by my classmate in college who married a Chinese Mr. tan owner of Cagayan Educational Supply Store.

My friend Flor Baron Tan donated 25  t-shirts . There are extra shirts and they might give them to the lady police.

The feeling is nice if able to help our neighbors. Our neighbors this time are all so smiling and friendly to me hahahaha. The best way to win the heart of our neighbors is to show generosity , moral support and help.