Author Posts

April 17, 2017 at 1:15 pm

@acelawrites, I am so happy for you, do encourage yourself to write more blogs. I am still busy in school finalizing the grades and tomorrow to have my clearance sign by pur program head so I can have my salary end of the second semester. I will resume to work on June 10, still too far and I will have many days to write more blogs.

Congrats to all of us here.

April 17, 2017 at 1:20 pm

@Anitah Gimase, May I ask f you have not received your first payment here? It is so easy to meet the minimum amount, just 2 long blogs you can almost have $2. That is what I am doing to submit long blogs so I can always hit the monthly goal.Me too busy in the day as university professor, but never will I deprived myself from the happiness in writing. I hope soon I will see here your blogs posted.

April 17, 2017 at 5:55 pm

The beauty of Lb is that we have the freedom to post anything as long as it is not copy righted.

April 17, 2017 at 6:07 pm

I’m a newbie here.  Please help me understand about the paying method of Literacy Base.  I want to know if I can get paid through payoneer?

April 18, 2017 at 1:35 pm

Thanks Suny. It is nice to know you had been receiving your money from here for your efforts. That’s very encouraging and assuring us of the legitimacy of the site.

April 18, 2017 at 1:39 pm

I think they are paying thru Payoneer. Just see the FAQ’s where it is stated that you can register if you want Paypal or Payoneer. See your profile page.

April 18, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Thanks, peachpurple. It is nice to know many people had received payments. Yes, it would encourage a lot of people to join and write here when they read blogs about being paid here. It is some sort of assurance of the honesty of the site owners.

April 18, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Thanks Michelle. It is one of the topics that we writers love to read, knowing that our efforts will not be useless.