Author Posts

May 7, 2016 at 5:45 pm

@lovern

congrats my friend, I am glad that you had your blogpost published.

Now to check out for blogs that are pending or approved, go to your main page, your profile page.

Right at the top of the page, you can see:

Home

Blog

Activity

Group, etc

Go to Blog

There are two sections:

Post Now ( post a new blog)

Dashboard ( you can see your blog post status)

Click Dashboard.

It will bring you to the number of blog you had posted.

Awaiting approval-means pending

Live – means published

Hope that this answer is helpful.

May 7, 2016 at 6:44 pm

I posted two in the blog section today and both of them published within a couple of hours and allotted cash immediately. I have so far posted 5 beginning from 5th and all are on my dashboard LIVE.

May 8, 2016 at 3:47 am

@kaka135

Did you noticed that under dashboard, those blogpost that are under “Awaiting Approval”, we cannot click into it to edit the post?

In addition, when I wrote a post, put under Draft, it stated “Not Online”. Same problem,  cannot click the post to edit or publish it.

Did you encounter this problem?

It seems that I couldn’t edit the post under Draft. Then what is the point of saving it under Draft?

I could edit it IF I didn’t close the draft post page. Once I close it, I can’t get it back.

Please advice.

May 8, 2016 at 4:45 am

@kaka135

I noticed that under the Dashboard, I could not click to the blogpost that is stated “Awaiting for approval”

In addition, when I wrote a blogpost, saved it under draft mode, I couldn’t click it either.

It is under “Offline” and it doesn’t allow me to edit the draft blogpost.

I  was wondering whether there are other ways where I can edit my saved draft posts.

Can you try it out and let me know about it?

The blog name doesn’t turn color where I could click it.

Thanks.

May 8, 2016 at 4:53 am

@lovern

congrats my friend, I am glad that you had your blogpost published.

Now to check out for blogs that are pending or approved, go to your main page, your profile page.

Right at the top of the page, you can see:

Home

Blog

Activity

Group, etc

Go to Blog

There are two sections:

Post Now ( post a new blog)

Dashboard ( you can see your blog post status)

Click Dashboard.

It will bring you to the number of blog you had posted.

Awaiting approval-means pending

Live – means published

Hope that this answer is helpful.

May 8, 2016 at 4:56 am

gosh!

I noticed that my comments went missing again yesterday and today.

I had to retype my comments and now it appeared 2 same comments !

Sorry that you have to read them again.

I guess I have to wait and see for the page to upload or refresh

May 8, 2016 at 2:20 pm

@peachpurple I have not try the draft feature or edit the unpublished post before. I have only written one blog post so far, I will try it out and see how it is.

Yes, I agree with you, we should be able to edit our draft, though I think it’s fine not to be able to edit the post we already submitted for review, as the moderators might be reviewing the post, if we edited it, then they might need to review again.

I was wondering why you have two similar comments when I read that. Perhaps the team is working on something, and that’s a glitch. At the moment, I guess we will just need to bear with these glitches, glad that they are not major errors.

May 8, 2016 at 3:15 pm

@peachpurple there was something in the system at the time you posted your comments that are the reason for double posts.

Me, when I am doing my blogs, I type it here on the space provided then open MS word to check the number of words. It is good if we have a word counter below this one but I can adjust since it has none. I check on MS word for how many words it contains and I edit it as well as Grammarly is giving me the red or green line. Grammarly helped me to edit my post and then before finally submitting, I will double check it once I posted it back in here. I get used to doing because I am a member of other blogging sites. It is quite normal to edit the post before posting.

May 26, 2016 at 1:05 am

It usually takes one day for my articles to get approved.

June 6, 2016 at 10:18 am

I still have to submit one.

That is very kind of the admin to approve your post below 300 words. I just joined in yesterday so still got to wait till I get mine approved.

June 6, 2016 at 1:33 pm

@manasi/d

yes, I agree with you, it was my mistake for not counting the words before I hit the submit button.

Anyway, I had been checking the word count after that incident. All are 500 words or more.

Hope that you will get your posts approved today

June 6, 2016 at 1:35 pm

@markyg/

same here, it took me 1 day to get both my posts to be approved.

All I did was commenting on forums, groups and blogs while waiting.

What about you?

June 6, 2016 at 1:44 pm

I couldn’t remember anymore on how long does a post be approved and went “live” online. As far as I could remember, my post took a day or so to get live or published. I will try to experiment it. Today I am going to write a blog and submit it and wait or monitor on how many days will it take to be approved and published.

June 6, 2016 at 2:37 pm

@ nakitakona13 The posts are generally published within 24 hours. However on weekends, the time is a bit more.

June 6, 2016 at 6:51 pm

@nakitakona13/

i had posted 1 blog yesterday and another today morning, still under Awaiting, maybe too many blogs for admin to check.