Author Posts

May 21, 2016 at 3:59 am

Do you believe in spirits?  Like those spirits of some one who has passed on.  Have you ever seen or felt some one’s presence of some one who has died?  Have you ever heard them talk to you?

I believe in “good” spirits as I believe in the good of people.  So, when I feel a spirit, it is good.  I have some things of my dad and my grandpa.  When I use these things, I believe that they are looking down and me and are very proud of how my life has turned out.  I feel this presence often, maybe it’s because I’m getting older and hope I can connect with my family even when I’m gone.

I use to love those “Touched By An Angel” and “Ghost Whisperer” shows about crossing over and spirits communicating with their living loved ones.

May 22, 2016 at 3:37 am

I do believe in spirits and I feel my parents around me everyday. Sometimes, more than other days but they are there. I dream about them often and I usually dream of them when I am particularly upset or stressed out about something. Sometimes, it makes me feel good dreaming about them and other times it makes me sad. But I would still rather see them in my dreams than not at all.  I am not afraid of the spirits in my house since I feel they are family and I am very close to family.

May 22, 2016 at 10:19 am

@morgoodie it is good that you have dreams like that. I feel sad that your parents are no longer in here. Let me virtually hug you.

I do believe in spirits. I think I had experiences before about seeing a transparent figure of a person or just a plain white something at school when we had our girl scout camping. I did not prefer to look carefully because I was scared.

The reason I believe in spirit is that because I feel goosebumps at times. There are places that feel creepy and scary. Sometimes a certain place feels heavy like there is something that happened there that makes the place to appear sad or to feel sad. For those reason, I do believe spirits exists though I can’t tell if that is a ghost.

What about orbs? If orbs appears on the picture, isn’t it true that there is a spirit around the place during the time it was taken?

May 23, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Thank you @Grecy.  I appreciate your virtual hug. I am sad too sometimes that I do not have my parents with me in person, but I know they are with me in spirit and in my dreams. I know that they are in a better place and are no longer in pain or sick.

I think from what I have learned from all the shows I watch that deal with ghosts and paranormal topics, that orbs are hard to determine if they are spirits or if they are something like dust particles or insects that happen to be flying around when the picture is taken. I have seen some pictures on a show that you could actually see a face in the orb. With video, I think it is a little bit easier to tell since the direction and way the orb moves can help to determine if it is a dust particle or bug.

I know what you mean about certain places feeling heavy and give you pause to be there. My sister and I were looking for a house a long time ago and while we were looking around it, I had the feelings of heaviness and was just uncomfortable in there. It was much worse once we got down to the basement. I did not even move very far from the stairs because it was a bad feeling down there. I crossed that house off our list right away.

I have always felt that I was sensitive to this type of thing and wish that I could learn to develop it more, but I am not sure how to even go about that.

June 20, 2016 at 6:40 am

After my father’s burial, I am closing the entrance of our house with a bit feeling startled. The reason, I heard someone is calling my name. It is like the shouting from a far and the strange thing it is my father’s voice. I wasn’t that alone that time. A friend of mine is with me and the chill lingers into my spine.

August 3, 2016 at 6:08 pm

I am not sure about what to believe.If it were true,I think that will be good.I am planning to watch the Ghost whisperer from season one.What do you think about Touched by an angel? While I have read reviews of The Ghost Whisperer,I am not familiar with Touched By Angel.

August 3, 2016 at 6:49 pm

I don’t know about good and bad spirits that involve dead people. to me i believe when a dead person dies that is the end of them. dreaming about them and seeing them is not a good thing for me and as a christian we believe that dead people’s spirits sometimes don’t appear in good faith others appear in good faith, it all depends on how they passed on and if they were happy with the people they left behind.

August 4, 2016 at 5:06 am

So @anitah Gimase you believe that spirits are bad? Is that what I am reading? I might have read that wrong. With you being a Christian how can you explain the holy ghost (spirit)?

I know from my experiences, a spirit can be either good or bad. I guess it depends on how they were when they were alive. I sometimes have dreams about my grandmother or my Aunt Jeanette. I had a tubal pregnancy back in 2008 and I happened to have had a dream with my grandmother in it and she was holding a baby. I took it as if she was with my unborn child.

@calmgemini Touched by An Angel was a great TV show. Angels are sent down to Earth to help people get on the “right” track. Where as Ghost Whisperer is about a lady that can see dead people and helps them with whatever problems they have so they can cross over peacefully.

@grecy Garcia Sometimes what we think are orbs in pictures can sometimes actually be dust energy. Sometimes it is hard to determine if it is a true orb. But usually, orbs mean spirits. Another telltale sign of having spirits around is energy drain from electronics. You can have a full battery but if a spirit is around they will drain that battery so they can try to manifest themselves. I have had this happened before when visiting a local cemetery. I was trying to take a picture of a headstone and my batteries died and my camera would not come back on when I changed them. Once I left the cemetery then my camera came back on and showed a full battery. It was creepy for sure.

December 15, 2016 at 9:41 pm

I do believe, that when we die, our souls live our bodies but stay on earth as spirits. form time to time, many people have said, they have felt the aspect of a loved one who passed, brushing with them, i know that to be true. from time to time, i feel my dad’s presence, at times it almost like he is walking with me or in a room with me.

in African traditions, Spirits also are known to exist, you could tell one was around either from a strong perfume smell, hear someone calling you, but no one is round, feel a chill, the door shuts or opens by itself, hair on the back of your neck, goosebumps

Different people say Spirits can be good while others can be bad, i believe that is true as well, we have those that are vengeful and the good ones, those that are nice.

i know the soules of the departed are the spirits we feel, the Angels we pray to watch over us and our 6th sence.

December 15, 2016 at 10:02 pm

My blog friend  JoDee Stout, you ask about the spirit I think you have some misconceptions about the spirit what you know about the spirits.  You must know the man is a mixture of three things earth, spirit and soul.      

Earth

Human being is made of earth.

Spirit

Spirit comes from the planets in our body that makes our life organs alive. That is why we donate our eyes etc because they power to see but to other eyes to the dead man’s eyes.

Soul

Soul comes from God that makes us alive and it is nothings but the decree of God. When ot leaves us we die anon.

Evil Spirit

You talk about evil spirit in form of phantoms, Satan, evil spirit, witch…all these are evil spirits I have seen with my physical eyes face to face I am know to to raise them before our eyes. If you want to see them I can guide you in this art.                      

February 28, 2017 at 11:17 am

Yeah i am agree with you but not fully there are few bad and good spirit which i encounter them and i saw in real.

A good spirit does not want to hurt any one and they usually wanted to care us by not hurting us and not getting seen in public.

I think its natural that if God is there then there will be a Evil definitely.

October 17, 2017 at 10:42 pm

I certainly do believe in Spirits

October 17, 2017 at 10:46 pm

yes, orbs are energy or Spirits. Being a Psychic Medium I can confirm this

October 20, 2017 at 5:02 am

you and I like minded