Author Posts

April 17, 2017 at 11:07 pm

I was on bubblews it was the first online writing site I joined. Many sites fall because in trying to attract many people to their some tend to give huge earnings while others try to lower the site standards. Both of these approaches are not sustainable. That is why after a short period of time they end up clossing

April 18, 2017 at 12:17 am

I still have my account “active” at Hubpages. To tell you the truth, I didn’t post much there, and didn’t get much money. Well, I guess the topics I was covering weren’t “trending topics” haha!!! Anyway, I haven’t entered Hubpages since… a lot of time!

And, as for Niume, I also opened an account there and wrote some posts from time to time. The question is I don’t spend much time online (I haven’t got the time, I wish I had just one hour per day!), so maybe I’m not the right person to say if this or that site is working ok. What I can say is Niume seems to go more and more slowly. Or is it just me?

And finally, about Blogjob, it is still working, it’s still there, but it is “dead”. Does anybody knows if it is going to be up and running some day? Well, I wouldn’t be spending money paying a server and all that if I were going to finish it some day!

April 18, 2017 at 12:36 am

Bubblews was created as a scam.  If you do any research

Interview with CEO and Founder of Bubblews

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Arvind-Dixit/1604570409

You’ll note that this is a highly educated guy who started the company to rip off the public.  Put it simply, let us suppose you have an Adsense account and agree to host xyz ads on your page for .001 per hit.

this means if the page gets 100 hits that is 1c.   Now how can a site pay 1c if it earns 1c?  It can’t. So the owner would pay 1c for 200 hits, that is you get 1c as the owner, I get 1c as the writer and Adsense pays 2c.

But wait… what about managing costs?  Electricity, the computer, the hosting?

Okay.  You pay 1c for 300 hits.   In this way, you get 1c for your pocket, 1c for the business, and 1c goes to the writer.

This is a sustainable business model.

If you have 1 million users, each one getting 1,200 hits, each one of those users would be paid 1c for every 300 hits, so each would earn 4c.   You would earn 8c from every user.  At the end of the day you would have enough money to pay your bills, and live alright.

Now, if you paid 1c for 200 hits you’d be having to pay out of pocket, and although having 1M accounts, would work, having 10,000 each getting 200 hits would cut it close.

Now how can anyone pay for ‘likes’ and ‘comments’ ?   Where would the money come from?

If, however, one took it $30,000 in a month, and paid out, instead of $10,000, $5,000, ‘stealing’ that extra $5,000 one could survive.

This is what Dixit did until the day he had to close the site.

April 18, 2017 at 12:39 am

Hubpages has become a waste of keystrokes, Niume plays with hits, so that you can’t be sure how many people viewed your work, so they can lie about how much you earn.

As to Blogjob, if there are any ads on the pages, well, the money goes into the owners pocket.

April 18, 2017 at 10:00 am

I had no idea there was a problem with Niume? That is a shock. Can you explain more?

April 18, 2017 at 10:10 am

Triond definitely stole from me. I cannot remember the details as it was long ago. Somehow in trying to get things removed the true number of views I had became visible. It was high even though they were not paying me.

As for “Nathan”on their site. A very wierd individual.

I had to threaten them with the law to get my posts removed.

April 18, 2017 at 10:15 am

Yes, Wikinut paid, but next to nothing. I was again shocked at one post with a lot of views earning just a few pennies. At least I do not think they were a scam.

April 18, 2017 at 10:17 am

MyLot is a discussion rather than a writing site. It does not make false claims and does pay. I think it a mistake to include it alongside writing sites.

April 18, 2017 at 10:21 am

Wikinut still exists, but it does not pay any more. To give the iwners their due they did explain and paid what they owed to that point.

April 18, 2017 at 10:28 am

This also happens with a small business that expands too fast. I wonder what a sensible model would be? Maybe to linit the number of writers accepted and create slow growth?

April 18, 2017 at 6:56 pm

With Niume, you will not have a problem the first time.  After the first redemption you’ll notice your money is growing very very slowly.  You will find you may have $2.43 on Monday, have hits and comments, and by Friday you look and see you have $2.44.

You will look at how many people viewed you item and see a very low number.

Niume tends to manipulate views so as to slow down pay out.

April 18, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Wikinut paid low, they weren’t a scam.  The Owner had too much self respect.

Triond slipped up right at the very end.  Before then, they were solid.

April 18, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Mylot pays for writing, comments, so that’s how one gets paid.  Write a big interesting item with lots of hits… more coin.

April 18, 2017 at 7:59 pm

I never been o this sites you all mentioned, I only learned from you. How about the sites that are still paying and working?

April 18, 2017 at 8:27 pm

There is this site; there is MYlot.   Niume is questionable as the money seems to take forever to mount, so I’m not recommending it for now.