Author Posts

August 29, 2016 at 7:29 pm

That is a lot of hard work. Imagine for 5,000 points, you’re paid $15. That means per thousand points you’re credited with $0.003. If you earn it within a month, it means you’ve to get a point of 0.0001. It is the same with myLot. It is tedious. It is tiresome. Anyway, you’ve made it. Congratz!

I have left myLot for awhile for I find it hard really to reach a dollar. Especially to reach $10 for a minimum payoff. So I have to look for a better site with an effort worth paying for a reasonable time. It is easy to get enough points in BB, but the site is under experimentation. Here in LB, it is in the middle, but it pays. Your sacrifice, your hard work is well compensated. That is why I have come back after a month of having a vacation to another site. I need to have more patience in overcoming this tedious work of writing.

August 29, 2016 at 8:52 pm

@nakitakona13 It’s good to see you back. I had noticed you topping the leadership board at BB. I stopped writing there for the time being. I will consider going back only if the coin value is somewhat reasonable.