Author Posts

July 20, 2016 at 4:41 pm

@shaloo walia, Mykites is not just slow but super slow. I almost reach redemption, I hope there is no problem along the way during the redemption for that is what I hate.

July 20, 2016 at 6:09 pm

And for me, it will take much more than 6 months.

July 20, 2016 at 8:54 pm

It is unique of its kind website.

You do not need to write 300+ words. You do not need to have decent quality standards. You only need some views + likes + comments.

It appears slow because that is their revenue model. You get $3 per 1000 interactions but logically, that does not matter because they do not want you to spend hours researching what to write. There are many articles there which are not articles on such a website.

That’s why they named themselves my “kites”. If you are flying a kite, you know that it is a risky venture. Many times your kite is attacked before it reaches its peak. Further, letting a kite reach its peak is complicated process and not suited for everyone.

Actually, no one is interested to see where your kites are growing. Therefore, it appears slow. You need to have at least 150 articles and then only you can imagine payments made.

Regarding who redeemed then I know @grecy095 did it many times, so she is the right authority to explain how to redeem.

July 26, 2016 at 11:54 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/swalia/

yes 6 months is too long, but Wikinut was worse, it took me 1 year to cash out there.

Anyway, true that mykites is a slow site, I shall wait and see, right now I am not posting yet, maybe 1-2 in a week

July 26, 2016 at 12:37 pm

@peachpurple I must salute your patience! I like the sites like LB where at least we can reach the minimum redemption every month.

July 26, 2016 at 3:07 pm

@peachpurple, I am glad you were paid . hat site MK is truly very slow, no life, no bloggers. Their strong emphasis is selling their on line products which I do not like. Our purpose of joining is  to earn, not to shop and have them as the referral.I am sad you are no longer at Mykites.

July 26, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Their cashback system is weird I think. There are only certain products that attract that cashback facility.

July 26, 2016 at 3:51 pm

It is extremely boring there. You are lost there. There is no connection with one another.

Instead of running away from LB we must rally round here and bring this site up. It is the community that  can make or mar a site. I know why they are slow in my getting to payout this time. They have no money. How can they have money when there is no activity.

August 1, 2016 at 7:26 pm

I  just joined Mykites after some friend here introducing it. I did write an kite, i.e article and added some friends.
At first, I am so happy to find Mykites as it seem operates like the previous Bubblew, can bring us some passive income even we do not write, other members view or comment will bring in some income.
However, I found the members there is not really active, and the points given is maintain the same after few days effort.

Thus, I am a bit frustrated with Mykites, might consider to quit before put in too much effort, if not, might become effortless at the end.

Recently, I love to write at BlogBuorne, a newly born writing site, although yet done its first pay out but the site promise do it in profit sharing scheme, i.e 50%:50% ratio.

I believe this ratio or profit sharing scheme is good for the site operator and us the writers. It will make sure the site has enough operating fund for continue growing while we enjoying the pay out consistently… not just like a bubble or Bubblew.

August 29, 2016 at 10:15 am

@ peachpurple Just wondering if you have received your payment?

August 29, 2016 at 11:20 am

@peachpurple, I hope you were paid by Mykites admin.I haven’t redeemed there yet.This time Rapid Blue is very active.He already redeemed 4 times.

August 29, 2016 at 11:34 am

@cely  It’s been ages since I visited mykites. I think I will go and have a look.

August 29, 2016 at 12:04 pm

@peachpurple so you did that finally! Congrats, I have forgotten that site after my first redemption and getting paid from there. It may take up to 30 days for your payment.

@shaloo walia it took me exactly 41 days reaching first redemption because some of the members were active but even writing 100 characters (20 words or so) was hellovajob. I did not go back.

August 29, 2016 at 12:14 pm

@suny I lost interest within a week. The site seemed so lifeless when I joined.

August 29, 2016 at 3:26 pm

I have also redeemed in My kites site 7 months back itself, Presently I am not much concentrating on My kites but daily I am posting something on My kites site.