Author Posts

July 18, 2016 at 11:52 am

I had just redeemed at Mykites for 5000 points which is USD$15

However, I do not know how long would it take for me to get paid

Did anyone had been paid at Mykites?

may I know how long it took you get get paid?

If it is going to take more than 30 days ( some people had claimed ), then I shan’t be posting there anymore.

Please share your opinion

July 18, 2016 at 12:03 pm

@ peachpurple  I am on mykites but I quit writing there when I was just on 330 points. The community on the site seemed to be very unresponsive and I didn’t quite like it. Somehow I wasn’t quite sure about payment also for no apparent reason, so I preferred not to write there anymore. I hope you will get your payment soon as you have put in a lot of hardwork!

July 18, 2016 at 12:17 pm

I am a member there and have posted some articles there. But the site is very very slow. I/we only get one or two rupees as soon as we post something. There after, it is a big zero with no progress. I got frustrated with that and stopped writing there. I may consider writing there in future if the site improves. It all depends.

July 18, 2016 at 12:22 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/swalia/

yes I agree with you that the community are not active there, you can see the regular members there are less than 10 writers .

Furthermore, you may sometime read new kites from the regulars only.

On some days, I don’t see any new kites either, as if like a ghost site.

I am keeping my finger crossed now, hoping to see payment, otherwise I would quit

July 18, 2016 at 12:25 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/raaman/

Oh yes, I think I saw your name there, but not anymore kites….

I agree that the earning is extremely slow, just cents but I managed to hit 5000 flight points after 6 months.

I am keeping a look out for the payment duration.

If it takes 30 days, I will stop writing then

July 18, 2016 at 12:36 pm

I too am there but find the site extremely slow. I took advantage of their cash back policy on purchases made through amazon, ebay and a few other sites. They added points in the beginning but now they are silent. I have no mind to get back there

How long did it take you to reach 5000 points

July 18, 2016 at 1:34 pm

@ peachpurple I just joined them yesterday. I tried to post one kite. But honestly it seems weird. First they give me 3 views and points on basis of it. But later on that 3 views turned into 1 and also earning reduce. I also share it on social site, but no views and extra earning for it. Its weird that in 24 hours I only get 1 view for my post. So I don’t think I can continue with it like that.

July 18, 2016 at 1:57 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/bestwriter/

ashamed to say this, it took me 6 months to reach the min payout.

I had joined in december last year, just managed to reach the min payout this month!

July 18, 2016 at 1:59 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/naruto100/

oh yes, that is how it goes, weird way to count the kite flights

I got 8 points and the next day, minus 3 points which I don’t know why either

Maybe someone delete the comments

I could only reach 5 -8 flight points daily with 5 kites (posts)

July 18, 2016 at 2:50 pm

peachpurple  I don’t know, as in my case it wasn’t comment. It was just views. How can they reduce the views and earning like that. That’s funny.

And as you mentioned you only able to earn 5 to  8 points against 5 posts, is really slow. No wonder it took whole 6 months for you to reach the payout. No worries. Just inform here when you get the payment from them. Congrats in advance.

July 18, 2016 at 3:33 pm

@peachpurple, the Mykiters who can answer your question are Rapid Blue,  cherilad and emyryst I do not know if this is the correct spelling off hi names.These two persons already received payments twice except Rapid Blue only once and he is still active there writing though no interactions done.

July 18, 2016 at 3:40 pm

@peachpurple  I was paid within a month after I redeemed at MyKite. Actually I have nothing against that site but I am no more active on that site as the site is too slow and it doesn’t support social media for bringing more views.

July 18, 2016 at 5:43 pm

Well, I have become a bit more active there since last few weeks, but I am also spreading my net and trying to be active at other places too.
And becoz of my other engagements I am at slightly close to 900 points in 7 months.

July 20, 2016 at 9:47 am

@suny Even I noticed that. After sharing on social site it gives me zero views from it. So by this way it will be really slow. So just join before two days, and not more active either. 

July 20, 2016 at 11:29 am

@peachpurple  6 months is a long time and that too when you were quite consistent on the site. I found the site to be too slow and the lack of interactions made me lose interest soon. I still have account there but I don’t write on it.