Author Posts

August 27, 2016 at 10:10 pm

@Shavkat I agree with @ suny . Bubblews had been the best paymaster among all the writing sites. I started online writing with bubblews and used to earn well till the time it was paying.

August 27, 2016 at 10:46 pm

@shaloo walia the popularity is that site is such that people still talk about it even after 2 years of its closure. That was a unique site in itself.

August 27, 2016 at 11:00 pm

@ suny On which other site even the mediocre writers have been able to earn $100-$200 a month? In fact, most of the people on bubblews were not even writers. Anyone who could write a few sentences in English and lots of connections on the site could earn really well there.

August 28, 2016 at 10:55 am

This is a good site. No one saying anything about leaving. When you make friends on a website and it stops paying or disappears, you don’t always keep in contact with those members. I remember when I was a member of Gather.com. There was a bunch of peopel I considered to be a real online friend. Some I was able to find on Facebook. Others I have lost track off. I like that Blogjob still stayed around even thou it stopped paying. As I can still stop in and say hello to those who did stay and not move their content.

August 28, 2016 at 11:40 am

Hoping the best of everything couldn’t bring us down. It gives us the hope that something would be in good shape as far as BlogJob is concerned. Whatever the news about its owner or admin, it’s their personal affairs. What we are after is the restoration of reward system for the users to get paid, for others who haven’t enjoyed the payment yet like me.

I have just visited the site. Many have commented about it, about the missing notice of the suspension of reward program. It is too much or too long to wait for the temporary suspension of such payment program. If the users are resourceful enough, they could find it on the post of the owner. His post hasn’t been updated as to the restoration of the paying system. It simply means that it has been reconsidered for there are many have been waiting if the site is gaining its “force” now. Sooner or later, they will have it soon. Let’s wait and see. Who knows?

August 28, 2016 at 2:25 pm

@nakitakona13 I do agree with you. There are so many things happen on Blogjob. Members started to flee away from that site. That includes my being there. I can’t afford to spend my time without any returns. I do writing just to have an extra income and I am not  a hypocrite of some others will say that they are there not just because of having monetary values on the site. I guess they are fortunate to say this.

August 28, 2016 at 3:07 pm

@Shavkat, I think Blogjob will never come back.The owner might find it a big responsibility paying so numerous writers. The owner should have controlled the writer and the writing must also be approved by moderators not to rely on the word press.The site owner may not sense it as a profitable site, so he closed it, and may be closed forever like those good sites in the past.

August 30, 2016 at 2:32 pm

@lovern I think the site will close forever. It is a site for those people who wanted to share things once in a while. It’s too bad that I wasn’t able to have payment from this site.