Author Posts

August 16, 2016 at 6:16 am

I had received an email notification that Blogjob is back. The question, the site is back for what? It is too vague. I am sure some of you visited this site. I didn’t have much writing stunt in Blogjob. I had started to post some articles and then payment was abruptly suspended. Any news about the site?

August 16, 2016 at 7:14 am

I had just log in into my blogjob account, sure enough, the point rewards suspension aren’t there anymore BUT the points are still not accumulating yet.

Everyone is curious asking here and there but according to the Rewards page, it is still under suspension.

Still have to wait and see

August 16, 2016 at 8:13 am

@peachpurple Thank you for the information. It seems that there are so many writing sites are blossoming these past days. I hope they will be stable enough to cater the needs of the writers online.

August 16, 2016 at 8:29 am

@peachpurple I have also noticed that Points Program Suspended message under or points is gone and the points are still not coming through our activities but I am still hopeful.

@Shavkat  I agree with you that a number of sites have popped up in last few weeks but there is no site yet with a proof of payment so I will not put my efforts for nothing. I will let them settle first before being a regular member of those sites. 

August 16, 2016 at 10:02 am

@suny Even if that ‘suspension’ alert is removed it is of no use if points are not added

August 16, 2016 at 10:32 am

@ suny I am also not writing on any new site till I see some payment proofs. I would rather focus on the few trusted ones. I hope Sheridan makes some announcement soon. I miss blogjob.

@ Shavkat I didn’t receive any email notification for the same.

August 16, 2016 at 10:57 am

@shaloo I am not sure if the notification comes from a member or from the site. I will re-check it.

August 16, 2016 at 11:27 am

Even I have no update regarding the points system resumption.

August 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA There is no such official notification from the site itself but they have removed the “pints program suspended” notice. Maybe their next move is to resume earning of points under process which may surface soon.

August 16, 2016 at 1:53 pm

@suny  I am not member of this site yet, but I have checked out their forum just now. I can still see that pin mark on suspension of earning program thread. I am not sure if you are talking about other thing.

August 16, 2016 at 3:23 pm

My idea about Blogjob is , it will no longer operate again.I believe the site owner has another business. he owns a media in United States might have concentrated on his media.We better forget Blogjob.

August 16, 2016 at 6:59 pm

@lovern I do agree on that. I stopped right away when the site put -off the payment. I hope all the writing sites can be sustainable.

August 16, 2016 at 10:43 pm

@ suny Let’s hope for the best!

August 18, 2016 at 4:07 am

I agree with you @bestwriter, until the points start accumulating again it’s still the same situation. But it does bring us hope to hear that perhaps the site is in transition towards restoring the reward system. That would be a boon to many writers.

I don’t think I received an email but as you know yourself, I’m not very good at checking it! I will try to login over at BlogJob later to see what is going on and find out if there’s any good news. I felt really bad when the site cut the earnings. Many of us really enjoyed the interaction over there, as well as the unique set-up with the blogs.

Of course, had there not been issues over there, I wonder if any of us would have found LiteracyBase?