Author Posts

September 7, 2016 at 6:25 am

I had downloaded their app but not registered there. Now i cannot evdn sign up. Now that Tiny cent is not paying all those who redeemed $25+ i am looking for another site or app where I can earn money. Can anyone help about Rabadaba or provide other alternative earning options that pay well .

September 7, 2016 at 11:16 am

@ Dimple rabadaba is not available on Indian playstore now. I was active on rabadaba but I faced frequent app crashes. When I wrote to their support, they asked me to delete the app and download it again. When I did so, I found that the app is no longer there on the playstore. On writing to them again, they expressed regret and said that they have withdrawn the app from Indian playstore.

September 7, 2016 at 1:17 pm

I too have heared this name Rabadaba sight long back itself, But I have not tried because on that time I do not have any smartphone now I can try once again and let you know the details. What other earning sites you are doing at present.

September 7, 2016 at 2:36 pm

@ ksp  rabadaba is not available on indian playstore.

September 7, 2016 at 4:29 pm

@shaloo walia, my friend active at raba daba is Indian.He always receives $85 dollars monthly sometimes more than that. he is an engineer. I do not know if you know Birju.he was also a mykiter.He was the one who told me of his income there.That is the reason why he stops at Mykites and Mylot. I think you are friend with birju danak.

September 8, 2016 at 10:19 am

@ cely The ones who have older versions of rabadaba can still work there. The support told me to find an older version of rabadaba and download it but how can I do that now when it’s no longer available on Indian Playstore? It’s because of their suggestion only I deleted the app from my mobile phone.

September 8, 2016 at 4:35 pm

What is Radabadaba? It sounds interesting to me. Is it an online writing site or revenue sharing site? I could imagine earning $85 a month by an engineer, that is great. Another query – why are there two version of mobile apps? What’s the difference between the old and the new apps? My interest just lies up there for the site is only exclusive to the Indian people.

September 9, 2016 at 10:19 pm

@ nakitakona13 rabadaba is a social media app where you can earn money by sharing your photos, audio and video content. The site is open for all and pays by PayPal. But you have to check in the playstore if it is available in your country.

September 19, 2016 at 6:45 pm

I have heard of this site here for the first time. From what I can see, its something of Flixya, Fotolia and a bit of Youtube rolled into one. Is it a revshare site, or how does one earn the money? I bet 85$ monthly is a good bargain since it takes more time and effort to earn a similar amount of cash on most other sites. I’ll check to see whether they are available in my country.

September 19, 2016 at 6:46 pm

I have heard of this site here for the first time. From what I can see, its something of a bit of Flixya, Fotolia and a bit of Youtube rolled into one. Is it a revshare site, or how does one earn the money? I bet 85$ monthly is a good bargain since it takes more time and effort to earn a similar amount of cash on most other sites. I’ll check to see whether they are available in my country.

September 26, 2016 at 4:59 pm

@shaloo walia, Why are Indians not allowed to apply at rabadaba? It is also the same at swag backs, only Americans are hired there. It seems that many friends of mine from USA enjoying their income at swagbucks. How i wish that Philippines could be part of their company soon.

There are so many sites only Americans are hired.There is another site named Contena that hires Americans only. I was promised that they will hire me after they launch their site in Ph, but until this time, no invitation, so no launching.

October 1, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Wait. Yves from Bitlanders tells me that Rabadaba pay measly sum. I planned to join but when presented with that ungodly small money I run in fear.