Author Posts

August 2, 2016 at 4:06 pm

@Ahavkat, you are right friend, there are lots of fun in mylot. We will also earn base from the interactions of the mylotters, and if they do not like a mylotter, they won’t care to interact your post. There is give and take there in Mylot, right? I am always happy there in Mylot, I consider mys second home.

August 2, 2016 at 5:01 pm

@cely   It was used to be best for me in the past. In past we were earning whatever we used to write. Means we were earning for our own work. Now earning program has been changed and it has become confusing. Now when user discuss on our discussion and like our content then only we earn. 

In past it was more better earning program then now. Just few days back I have started two discussion there and I earned only 3 cents for them, while in past when I was used to start discussion I was making around 25 to 30 cents from my own discussion. Of course not only by posting discussion also by replying to all replies

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  naruto100.

August 9, 2016 at 9:29 pm

@ cely  you are doing really well at myLot. I am relatively new there but I find the earnings too slow.

August 9, 2016 at 10:07 pm

I am a member there for last 8 years and as my friends on this site would testify it that I used to be one of the active members. But I have lost interest in that site recently. My last discussion earned me more than $4 that was active for few weeks. I have nothing left on that site lately due to a bad comment by old friend. You have to be careful by self appointed moderators on that site or have thick skin.

August 9, 2016 at 10:09 pm

@shaloo walia  it is easy to earn $1 or even more on that site but you should have jolly friends. Fortunately I have such friends on that site but I am no more willing to work there.

August 10, 2016 at 3:44 am

@sunil I did not know you got a bad comment in mylot recently. Sometimes I do read responses from others’ discussions, but I always do not understand those “jokes”. Perhaps I am more “serious” type of person, or I do not understand those English jokes, so I usually stick to those “serious” mylotters as well. I do not have thick skin, hence I try to stay away from those people who like to make fun of others as well. Maybe because of this, I am still happily staying on mylot. 🙂

@lovern You are doing great at mylot, and good to hear that you like mylot too. I also treat it as my virtual home, as I can always write there freely. I enjoy writing and reading stuffs about our daily life there. I do not get to redeem monthly as I am not really active there, but with the new minimum payout as $5, I hope I can make a redemption there monthly.

August 10, 2016 at 4:23 am

@suny  The atmosphere is better there now. The self appointed police is nowhere to be seen. I suffered too then.

August 10, 2016 at 10:05 am

@ suny  I am not too active on mylot. I thought the site was slow but may be it’s because I haven’t been too active. Your feedback has encouraged me to take another shot at the site.

August 10, 2016 at 10:23 am

@ shaloo walia  I tried again and again. But still i don’t know it is not working for me. It is becoming even slower for me. lol

August 10, 2016 at 10:33 am

@bestwriter  I know one of them went when he tried to appoint a moderator for the site on April Fool’s day and another one is pretty inactive ever since the site has changed it’s policy “You earn while you comment and I earn when I comment” She is my good friend though.

@Lee Ka I am a hard nut to crack under the worst of conditions but it was one of those comments I never expected from a person that called me “Big Brother” for almost 10 years. I was not comfortable with that comment although I know he is ill and frustrated due to what happened in his life during last year. he is from my own country but at a distance of almost 2000+ km.

August 10, 2016 at 10:40 am

@ Anand The good thing about the site is that you don’t require to write lengthy posts on the site.

August 10, 2016 at 11:01 am

@shaloo walia  I agree on that. And also if we have luck then we can earn lot by that short post too. So nothing wrong in keep continue. 

August 10, 2016 at 11:12 am

@ Anand  Yeah, I am thinking of being regular on the site now. It doesn’t take much time to write short posts and interact there.

August 10, 2016 at 11:13 am

@ shaloo walia  the person’s posts you write his income depend on your comments’ length. You get only what others write on your discussion.

August 10, 2016 at 2:00 pm

@ suny  Thanks for clarifying this!