Author Posts

July 8, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I have no join MyLot yet.

However, I had heard lots of positive and negative comments, reviews on MyLot.

For those writers who had been at MyLot; could you please tell me:

1) how much money can you earn per day?

2) is it similar to Bubblews or MyKites?

3) What do you do there daily?

I heard that the minimum payout is $10

So have you redeem yet?

How long ( months or days ) did it take you to reach $10?

thanks for sharing?

July 8, 2016 at 9:36 pm

@peachpurple  Minimum payout at myLot is $5. I have not yet paid there but then I have not been very active on the site. The site seems to be slow earner but I am sure one can reach payment once or twice a month easily if he is even a little bit active. The site is somewhat similar to myKites. You need to start discussions and you will earn according to the replies and comments on your discussions.

July 8, 2016 at 11:57 pm

1. There isn’t a limit on how much you can earn on MyLot. Some people claim that they can win even a few dollars a day, and I guess that’s possible if you post there all day long. Before MyLot stopped paying in 2013 I used to reach cashout, which was $10 at that time, every couple of months, and I didn’t post there daily. Now that the threshold was lowered to $5, it should be easier to reach it every month if you spend a few hours there daily.

2. MyLot is quite different from Bubblews or MyKites because it’s not an article writing site, but a big forum where you can discuss about anything that goes through your mind.

3. I am not active there daily, because there are days in which I which I focus on other sites, but when I do I look for interesting discussions and reply to them, sometimes I start discussion if I have a topic I consider interesting in my mind. The important thing when you start a discussion is to reply to all the comments users make on your discussion because every comment you make will bring you a few cents.

July 9, 2016 at 5:38 am

myLot has paid me well specially when they had the ‘task’ feature. With their reappearance the task feature is removed. myLot is a slow but sure earner. There are some who are there 24 hours almost and claim to earn more than 30 dollars a month.

July 9, 2016 at 9:57 am

Mylot do pay the mylotters there. The earning generation is too slow. However, the interaction is quite active. I only targeting the minimum payout of $5 monthly. It is legit and they pay the members.

July 9, 2016 at 10:21 am

@ Shavkat I am also targetting at reaching the minimum payment threshold every month. But I guess I need to be regular on the site if I hope to get paid by month end.

July 9, 2016 at 10:59 am

@shaloo I also randomly go in mylot. I also had been busy lately. I must say members are so actively interactive there. It is my goal to reach the minimum payout. If it is not possible, I can still have it on the next cut-off schedule.

July 9, 2016 at 7:20 pm

I just wondering do I have enough time to participate on so many online website for making money?

July 10, 2016 at 3:55 am

I want to answer them one by one sissy. Okay let’s start

1) how much money can you earn per day?

Answer: You cannot measure how much you should be earning. I had an estimation board when the site came back again 2015.I posted 10 discussion and left a comment on 20 discussion. I earned 0.028 after 3 days. Actually, after one day, I did not see any movement on my balance so I waited 3 days and checked it and there 0.028 was the earning.

When I posted on 5 discussion, my total balance became 0.45. I will be crazy enough to estimate it again, then I never come back, but I want to come back.

2) is it similar to Bubblews or MyKites? – yes similar to these sites too.

3) What do you do there daily?

Posting discussion, just like you do in LB. Commenting to discussion like you do in LB too. Like LB, Mylot is unlimited in earning and but unlimited in topic. I am not sure with the topic here in LB if we have a lot now already. You can try to visit the site even if you are not a register member. You will do good there for sure as you are a hard working forum poster/blogger/mommy/missuniverse!!

I heard that the minimum payout is $10 – right now it is $5

So have you redeem yet? – when the site returns, I never experienced getting paid but most of my friends got paid, a lot of times.

How long ( months or days ) did it take you to reach $10? – it depends. I have a friend who is active but not staying in the site for more than 2 hours, but daily posting. She can reach $5 in a month. However, there are lots of member earning $20 per month for being actively posting.

thanks for sharing? – welcome 🙂 love you!!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  Grecy Garcia.

July 10, 2016 at 5:10 am

Some people earn up to $1.00 there a day, but they are the rare ones.  I can earn 50-60 cents there a day if I really try.  Like others have said, its like Bubbles and its basically exactly like MyKites.  Others have answered the questions quite well.  I urge you to try it if you like it here.  You should be able to hit the minimum payout pretty easy and they are a legit site.

July 10, 2016 at 3:38 pm

@peachpurple Mylot pays for sure. In past mylot was used to be my favorite program, as I was earning quite well with old earning program. After they had stopped earning program. Just few months back they have started their earning program back but now earning is really slow. I am quite disappointed with new earning program. Earning is totally depend on other users work on our posts. So not good.

July 11, 2016 at 8:07 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/swalia/

how is the pay rate?

Does it mean how many comments you had left ?

The more you comment, more money?

Thanks

http://172.104.9.193/members/sebaonciu/

thanks, so create more forum discussion to create more traffic something like here at LB?

July 11, 2016 at 11:41 am

@ peachpurple  it depends on the comments your discussions receive. I am still learning how it works. I am not able to spend much time on mylot and so my earnings are slow.

August 2, 2016 at 2:06 pm

@peachpurple @grecy095 has replied you very well. It is hard to know what the pay rate is, as the payment scheme is a secret in mylot. It is not easy for me to figure it out.

I do not think it is merely depending on how much comments we receive in our discussions, as some mylotters do not write their own discussions but only respond to others’, and they are making money too. I read in FAQ, the key to earn there is to participate:

– start discussions

– respond to others’ discussions

– reply to the responses in our discussions

Note: They call it discussions instead of posts.

Though it’s paying quite low, I always like mylot as I can write freely (no word limit, no daily limit,no topic limit), I can really write what’s in my mind like how I did in Bubblews. Another reason is, mylot is legit and paying. I have not heard anyone not getting paid when they should before.

Perhaps you can give it a try. 🙂

August 2, 2016 at 4:03 pm

@peschpurple, i am a Mylotter, I redeem there monthly maximum payment is $5, but I usually redeem there $18 a month. Your income depends on the interactions made by yourself and the mylotters. You need to know them first, make friends and post.You will find there  lots of fun. There are thousands mylotters who have excellent backgrounds.There are many friendly and helpful mylotters at Mylot.