Author Posts

February 9, 2017 at 7:22 am

I don’t know how to put it but I’m having trouble going back to working-from-home. It’s not that doing it is difficult but I literally can’t get myself to write anything at all. I used to be a ghostwriter and I’ve written a couple of articles here and there but going back to it now seem far-fetched.

Let me tell you why.

Last year, I’ve landed a really great job as a recruiter. I loved it! I enjoyed the company of my fellow recruiters and I find the job easy to do even though it’s a night job. A few weeks later, I found out I’m pregnant (Yey! finally!). But the company I’ve been with wasn’t too happy for me. Unfortunately, if a probationary employee gets pregnant, it’s the company who will shoulder everything. To cut the story short, the company kicked me out for good just because I’m going to have a baby and they don’t want the responsibility.

I got depressed and I’ve been crying a lot since then.

Now, I don’t know if I’m over it because I still feel weak whenever I’m in front of the computer. I wanted to go back to working-from-home so I can at least help my husband who’s btw is working hard. I feel bad for him because he’s always tired although he works well with love.

I still want to help him so I can also help myself snap out of whatever I am in.

Has anyone else experienced anything which hindered them from doing what they love? What did you do to overcome it?

February 9, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Hi Christi

Sorry to hear that your have lost your job. I think you need to psyche up yourself a bit to rediscover yourself.

I would suggest that your try writing your gratitude journal. Each day either in the morning or evening write a number of things which you are grateful about. Consider your life, what are you happy about. Those few things you really like, take your time to think about.

I have you tried visualization for a start. i personally enjoy it, plus it takes stress out of you. Not forgetting praying daily. A passionate prayer has two ways it helps you. If you do not believe that God can really help you, then you can at least benefit from the psychological side.

Why have you not try other ways of earning income. I depend much on empowr. If you go online people say empowr is a scam but I am making a living out of it. It is simple to do. There are people who can assist you through the process. People who say empowr is a scam do not understand how it works. It is an online market place. You buy and sell your goods online and in the process you earn. You earn from promoting other people’s products.

Look at it, i do not want to hoodwink you into believing me. Empowr is an American company, registered and patented and has been in existence for more than 15 years now. No scam can last such long. I live in Zimbabwe, Africa, empowr is an American Company, if it were a scam i would not be advertising this company. But when I hear a story like yours I can always be willing to share my views.

Yes, empowr uses a referral system, but it is not the main way in which someone benefits. You can trade on empowr. just visit the website and see for yourself.

my link is : http://www.empowr.com/Mashell4123

You can also try SFI, it works alongside similar lines as empowr. You are given personalized guidance through the process.

the site is ; http://www.sfimg.com

Good luck.

February 9, 2017 at 2:35 pm

I have to admit working at home is kinda difficult to go back to especially when you fell in love in your day job. I for one love my job even though i’m planning to resign anytime soon to pursue my dreams, and also due to low pay and long hours at work. I’ve been struggling to work online while working at my day job (when there’s no customers to attend to) and even I can’t think of what to post about or find any inspiration whatsoever and I have been here a few days now.

But even so… You can say what you want with all your heart may it be full of negative or positive emotions you need to let it all out dear.

You can search app.spare5.com or humanatic for other means of income also a friend referred me to look up UP WORK on google and sign up there because I think they pay up to $6 per hour. 🙂

February 9, 2017 at 3:47 pm

I, personally, work from home and I know it has it’s moments. Sometimes, I have had “Cabin Fever”  from being stuck at home. In my job, I have to report to work, otherwise I am out of a job. On my side jobs concerning writing, I have gone through some “blues” (Discouragements) by setting  myself in front of my computer and getting busy. There have been times that I would look for articles that catch my attention and maybe do a write-up on that. I would suggest, not to, think about your circumstances and maybe read something that would lift you up. I, personally, would pray and read the Bible but others may do something different. The key is not to focus on your situation but look ahead and be positive.

February 9, 2017 at 6:04 pm

I am so sorry to hear about what had happened to you during your active work. There are employers like your employer, insensitive and inconsiderate. Why not try to apply to other companies that do not matter if you are married or not as long as you are qualified. It is qualification that matters, so why worry.You can apply any time to a company you like to be your employer.

Just cheer up

March 19, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Sorry to hear about the job. It is so wrong that they did that just because you are pregnant doesn’t make you any less of a recruiter. I also struggle most days to get the motivation to work online, some days it’s better than others. Just give yourself a chance everyday do a little bit more the motivation to keep going and keep trying will come. Good Luck, I hope it all works out for you. Congrats on the pregnancy there is no greater reward than being a mother.

March 20, 2017 at 2:36 am

I am ill and I have been at home for 2 years now or maybe less. My illness hinders me to have a regular offline job that is why I am trying to work online. Unfortunately, there are no jobs that gives me good earning as of the moment. My other online sites is going downhill and the remaining online sites I have now are slow earning.

I am demotivated by the slow earning. The rate per work is really low and it hurts when you know that is the only way to earning, and especially when you have to pay for your medicine. I cried. I always cry at night. I cry whenever I pray. I get afraid. I am always afraid.

However, I need to fight this one as I am still living. The fact that I am still breathing means there is always a good chance that my life will change one day.

If you have an online job, regardless of how much you earn from that, you need to try. If you are in ghost writing, which is a good online job if you ask me, then get back to it. You just need yourself to get back on your feet. To be the kind of person you are before. Just do it. For now, we have low income or might not have an income, but we will not stop from there. We will fight to be the person we should be.

I should made a blog post about this one lol.

March 20, 2017 at 11:02 am

I am so sorry to hear about your job loss. It is becoming very difficult to earn online by writing but maybe if you try a combination of different things like maybe teaching someone a language via Skype, translation jobs or selling stuff online.

Check out places like Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer etc. Good luck and I hope something works out. And yes, writing a blog is a great idea. But please don’t feel discouraged or depressed. Hopefully things will work out.

March 20, 2017 at 4:57 pm

@ Christi Espinola  I am sorry to hear about what happened with you at work. Companies these days are like that only. They exploit their employees. Anyways, you can’t change what happened and so there is no point crying over it. Look for other work from home options. Online income is not very encouraging. But you can consider other work from home options like home tuitions, hobby classes etc. I am sure something will work out. All the best!

March 20, 2017 at 5:05 pm

@Grecy Garcia I am really sorry to hear that you are still facing health problems. I know that you are so hardworking and have been working so hard online but at the same time, online sites pay so low and at the same time, you never know when they will stop paying. Have you considered writing and selling ebooks? I don’t know how much one makes but I know a few bloggers who are earning quite well by doing that.</span>

March 23, 2017 at 11:27 pm

Making money is the most popular issue playing now on the platform.

People from all over the world seeking how to make a successful business.. either from the comfort of their homes or in companies with fixed salaries.

But what is so popular in the meantime is working from ‘Home”..

Our kids deserve a better life.. Our kids deserve to keep an eye on them all the time..

Our kids deserve to dream big with their kind parents.. Our kids need more childcare.

Yes, they do need wonderful parents to be around day and night.

March 24, 2017 at 3:59 pm

I wonder if you can do the offline job the online way. I mean if you are into recruitment you can do the work online for some companies. Also you can work on the recruitment offline for some time and get out of house for some hours. That also works for many of them. That has so far worked for many. I am sure there are tutor jobs too for some of the people these days. See if you can find some of such jobs and I am sure you’d be just fine. There are lot of opportunities out there find what fits your case.

March 24, 2017 at 4:25 pm

@Mahesh  

I can actually work as a recruiter online.

I’m doing just that but only in lead generation. I don’t do cold calling or appointment setting anymore because I live in the Phil and most clients are in the US. My pregnancy prevents me from staying awake all night. It will be difficult for the baby and me and I don’t want to jeopardize my health just because I want to earn money so I’m doing freelancing instead. The money is not as good but I get to take care of my family.

This is what I’ve realized after.

This post actually was when I was feeling so low because of the blow that company left me. I felt really sad back then but I feel much better now. 🙂

March 26, 2017 at 12:18 pm

It’s good that you’re feeling much better now. I have found that most of the freelance work from home options are good for content writing, tech support, moderation jobs, social media management and VA. I think social media management and VA jobs are more of strain to mind and body considering you have to work on a lot of small things. But content writing and tech support jobs where you have to only write on specific time period can be good. Though some of the jobs are not going to be regular though.

March 28, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I agree. I find that there are lots of opportunities online, you just have to really look for it..