Author Posts

March 23, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Yes,I decided to quit offline job never want to be a slave for life. Hence, decided to earn through online sites by spending my valuable time here without depending others for monthly salary. Independent and family looking life is solicited by many people in this world, however not possible due to pressure of the higher officials. So, I at last wants to become rich by this site or any online site if you list here.

Am I correct , else made mistakes, please let me know

March 23, 2017 at 10:19 pm

I support you. I agree with you. I wish you tons of luck!

March 23, 2017 at 10:31 pm

If you estimate that your online earnings could surpass your offline job, then go ahead with our support.

However in my country, I doubt so. It is difficult for me to earn the same amount online with offline job, I could hardly earn enough money to buy a cup of Starbuck coffee with my online earnings

March 24, 2017 at 8:08 am

I think this is a good idea for 3 reasons:

• Your family needs your presence as a father and a husband.
  • You can achieve all your goals in a better way and faster.
  • If you are aiming (money) not positions.. so the first is the language of living.. online jobs are more rewardable & comfortable.

March 24, 2017 at 8:15 am

By the way.. we have not forget that online jobs allow you to work from **anywahere** as well as **any time** .

Which in my opinion makes it the Boss 🙂

March 24, 2017 at 3:49 pm

I think unless you are making around 2000$ from the sales online or any form of income. It’d be bad to quit the job at that time. I am sure there are times when you’d feel like not quitting the job. I’d say save atleast 3 years of money before quitting the job. That being said, if you can get comfortable with quitting the job then go ahead and do the job. It would be serious to consider if the earning is not even crossed 500$ and you’re leaving the job. But at the end it is your call and you have to decide for it.

March 24, 2017 at 4:04 pm

@MANASHA

I wouldn’t say you made the right or wrong decision because at the end of the day, family should come first. I do hope that you’ll get better opportunities as a freelancer so you can reap the benefits of staying at home. To be honest, it is difficult to be a freelancer if you don’t know what you’re doing and if you don’t know the ins and outs of earning online. But you’ll find that the online community is a lot more supportive than the ones you see in your office.

I guess I would also choose to quit a job that’s not fulfilling especially is I feel like a slave. I salute you for being brave. I really hope you’ll have better “gigs” online or find a suitable client who will work with you.

Online is a great ground for learning. You can do a lot of things because they’re just at your fingertips. So carry on with this new adventure of yours and I hope for your success!!!!!