Author Posts

September 20, 2016 at 8:48 pm

I like both. But if I start typing up a response in a forum and it gets kind of long-winded, I change and see if it can be developed into a full blog post, submit it, and hope it gets approved. If it doesn’t, I’ll just come back, see if I can shorten it, and post it in the forum.

I try to publish as a blog post mainly because, if I had that much to say and I want to retrieve it later for reference, it’s easier for me to go to my profile, click “Posts” from the drop-down box and find it! Seems practical.

Also, as far as interacting? LiteracyBase is one of the few blogs where people actually leave comments at my posts. Most of my stand alone blogs are about anywhere from 2 to 5 years old and seldom does a visitor ever leave their “paw prints” (comments) to let me know they were there.

At LiteracyBase, whether forum discussion or blog post, there is interaction. That’s awesome!

hooray-yay

September 20, 2016 at 10:16 pm

I recently signed up for Literacybase and have so far concentrated on forum posting and some token blog commenting. However, I have not come around to see where one can start a new topic or write a blog post. I wrote one and it has yet to be credited. Do blog posts credit instantly like forum comments?