Author Posts

September 16, 2016 at 2:11 pm

I read that sharing our Tinycent posts at share medias sites are allowed.

however, I just wanted to know whether the views at share medias are considered as views at Tinycent?

Although the readers are not Tinycent member, are their views considered as views ?

Hope that someone can help me out

September 17, 2016 at 3:44 am

Do you mean do outside views count? I am not certain but on most sites outside views do count as a view count the first time they look at your articles.

September 17, 2016 at 8:36 am

As I understand it, it doesn’t represent a view and it doesn’t count. But once it’s opened by those whom you’ve shared your post probably it would be counted as “count” for the view or reading it. It isn’t even counted in your favour if you open it several times for the IP address registered is the same using it and the writer.

This is how I interpret it. I think it’s better if we could inquire from the admin of TC. I know they would be glad to tell us if sharing is counted or not when it’s not opened or read by the receiver. Unlike in BB sharing it to other social media is counted. However, there is a limit as to the frequency of sharing per day. In excess of their limits, you wouldn’t be credited even though your post has been read/shared to several friends or followers of yours.

September 17, 2016 at 9:04 am

@ peachpurple  Out side view always counts there. I mean suppose we are sharing link on social sites then traffic we get from there, it will count for sure. Views are not limited to registered member only.

September 17, 2016 at 9:19 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/naruto100/

thanks for your reply.

It seems that your response is different from @nakitakona13/

If outside views are considered as views, then it is worth to share at the sharemedias,otherwise, what for, right?

http://172.104.9.193/members/nakitakona13/

From what I understand your response, does it means that if the outside viewers, DID open up my posts and read them, it is considered as views?

If they did not open up, it is considered zero?

September 17, 2016 at 9:41 am

@peachpurple, yes in TinyCent. It is the reading/opening of the post that is counted. Unlike in myLot, you will receive a “count” if you give a comment, give reaction to a post or a comment of the comment itself. In BB, it is in sharing that you could also receive a “count”.

Well, it is just my simple way of interpreting it. Wha about you? What’s your observation?

September 17, 2016 at 9:58 am

@ peachpurple  yes, the outside views count. In fact sharing the posts on social media is what helps you earn more at tinycent.

September 17, 2016 at 10:25 am

@peachpurple First of all I don’t know what you mean by sharemedias. But yes out side traffic counts for sure. I do share my articles on social media and I am getting lots of views from those sites. So definitely outside traffic counts on tiny cent. I hope you are talking about social sites by sharemedia. Traffic from traffic exchange sites are not valid. 

September 17, 2016 at 1:25 pm

@peachpurple Since the commenting system is not in place hardly anyone from the tinycent community see our blogs. Whatever views we receive is when we share our views with social networking sites where we have a presence.

October 28, 2016 at 10:58 pm

If some open the site with tour reference on any site it will be counted one count and you will be given ten per cent share of the earning  as I have read recently on the site of literacybase.

Its main cause is that the view is due to your sent link on other site. I think it is extra benefits. I advise the writers just write blog posts and earn money and on the other hand, answer the question of the forum is sufficient tinycent yo may get.

January 11, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Let’s forget TinyCent anymore. It dies a natural death. It has been the victim of abuse and some related Internet operation by the hackers. Its happy days and ontime payment for its members’ cash-out had now remained a memory. Most if not all TC members are frustrated, disgusted. They are in unanimous to describe TinyCent as a scam site. They have been scammed, tricked of not receiving their money being worked on legitimately.

Well, we couldn’t entirely blame TinyCent for its fate, for its untimely natural death because of some violations the members had made especially on the rules and terms of condition set by its adverts like the AdSense. Well, I am one of those who were the victims of such “scam” as disgruntled member would say. I have no choice but to accept the fact and keep moving on. There are lots of site which could be worked on and earned a penny.