Author Posts

June 11, 2017 at 3:56 pm

@kaylar, you better run a site like this and hire me hehehe.My young niece IT expert has her own website and earn dollars, but never had she shared to me her site operations, she is selfish.

June 11, 2017 at 6:15 pm

This is basic business model.   Gives the operator time to balance

June 12, 2017 at 6:02 am

@kaylar, aw, okay, this is also a very risky business.

June 13, 2017 at 7:21 pm

It is so strange that people still write here and make money for those who cheated us. They still continue earn money because people cant stop writing here. Please, do not earn money for those invisible owners. Do not waste your time. They better close site and you get back your texts.

June 14, 2017 at 1:59 pm

@kaylar may be its not so simple, but what I dislike are lack of transparency and honesty.

June 14, 2017 at 6:52 pm

Brilliantly said…  of course… the older items are earning as well… but those who are writing are often the plagiarists and others of low quality…

It is very unfair

June 16, 2017 at 7:50 am

the writing sites so far are lucky that no state or 

us Attorney have not look in to the sites or have they?

now this could be a reason some stop paying or are closing down

June 17, 2017 at 1:16 am

I number of sites over the years were reported and had to close down. This is why there is a ‘sudden’ death of a site contra the warnings i.e. wikinut, niume.

I find it very funny that people are writing, the ads are earning for the owners of the site.

November 5, 2017 at 5:28 pm

@Sivamani,

Do not feel sad from my personal experience with this site they have paid when the date had come. Please send message or still better write a article in the forum explaining your case in detail they will surely respond and you will get your dues. I really am surprised why you have not received any response. Do the above I am sure they will respond. Best wishes and regards.