Author Posts

October 5, 2016 at 3:11 am

Luke chapter 6 verse 37

Says ” Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven.” this is my favorite verse because when people judge me for who i am i know its not ok for me to judge them. Because those people probally do not know the word of god. Even when we do not judge people the lord knows and he also know when we forgive people he also forgives us.

October 5, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Judgment is too broad to discuss and it has a great connotation of giving a sentence or a decision which only the court could make it. It would be better if we lower it to the real situation like treating a neighbor a dishonest person who is always seen bringing home something that costs so dearly. That person is poor and how come he could have it when in fact he couldn’t afford to buy it. In that case, we are making a conclusion that he is a thief, a swindler or whatever that make him an outcast of the society. But later on, we realize that he has a relative who is rich and every time he comes to his relative house he is always given such costly thing. Now it sounds clear.

In my case for example, I am a member of a Church for a long year. It is not allowed for us to drink liquor. One afternoon, I went to the wine store and one of the members saw me. He reported to the leader of our Church that I violated the word of wisdom. I was called by our Leader in a confidential interview. I told him that I went inside the wine store to buy an empty box for a Christmas present. At that time, we had our Christmas party and everyone should have a gift for exchange. Then that person who accused of violating the Church policy was wrong.

October 5, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Confucius , a Chinese philosopher also said this line: Don’t judge so you won’t be judged.He also said: ” Don’t do unto others what You do not lie others do unto you.

Also, under Revelation, God said: I am almost coming to redeem, and to judge. God said that He is going to judge us according to our deeds. What we do on earth matters a lot during judgment time.

October 5, 2016 at 4:48 pm

We don’t really expect people to know Wat is on our mind,but if we present d information properly,d probability of being misjudged will be Low.

its one of d major coauses of misunderstanding that distroys relationships.

To me its everyones responsibility to lovingly understand our fellow brethren in every situations so as to avoid conflict.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Florence Nike.

October 28, 2016 at 11:36 pm

Yes thats true we should not be judgemental towatds anyone. But we being humans thats what we know how to do best. I have been a victime before for being judged and ridiculed for something i did not do or know about. But after all was said and done i knew where to take my hurt to and that was to God he’s the overall judge. because he sees all we do and he knows what we do, so i said to myself yes people have judged me according to what they believe but i know that am innocent and God knows best. I leave it to him to do what is right. We are usually very fast in judging others before qe even look at ourselves or even trying to find out the truth. But thats the reality of human beings.

October 29, 2016 at 12:32 am

Luke chapter 6 verse 37 Says ” Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven.”

It is best quote of the Holy Bible but most of the peoples could not understand it clearly.

” Do not judge, and you will not be judged. means do not evil thoughts about anyone and no body will have evil thoughts about you and the society will all right. No crime, no fight, no conflict will be in society. 

Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. means do not hate the poor and the needy persons you will give your hard earned money to the needy and the poor you will be given by God more than that you have given here on earth and in heaven also. But we see that every man condemns the poor and is afraid of the rich. That is main reason of conflict on earth.

Forgive and you will be forgiven.” means that err is human to forgive divine but we do against it in practical life. We hope tat others forgive us and we do not for give others. mistake may be made against any time by any body but in such situation we must for give the mistaker. 

In the real sense we all are sinners because if someone say that i am sin free means he is under the spell of self conceit. What is sin? nothing but disobedience of God in practical life.

God says not to tell a lie but we all tell a lie in practical field, God says give zakat or tenth part of the income to the poor we all do not give we make sin, God says care for the poor and needy but we do not do so and make sin.

That is why God says forgive others you will be forgiven.