Author Posts

November 15, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Webster Ninth new collegiate Dictionary defines depression as, state of feeling sad or dejected! Depression is a sign that something is not working working well, someone may even say i don’t know when last i experinced depression. Another may say i don’t know what is depression. Have you ever felt like crying or have you made a statement like, i don’t know why i get tired always? If yes, then you have depression. When you feel like not talking to anyone, you have a feeling of hopelessness or are discouraged for days,  weeks, month etc. Then you are under depressed condition. Athough you may explain it in a different way, however, depression is a symptom that shows that something is wrong or not working correctly in and around you. And many things are responsible for it.

You can express yourself in you own way, what is depressoin?

November 15, 2016 at 8:45 pm

Other cause of depression is the negative feelings we have towards things.

We cannot avoid to be depressed sometimes, but we can lessen it through relaxation, or bonding with families and friends.

November 16, 2016 at 4:58 am

Depression is when one loses interest in doing anything. Depression could be the result of bad health

November 16, 2016 at 11:47 am

Take advantage of opportunities, but guard yourself against evil. Don’t underrate yourself. Humility deserves honour and respect, but a low opinion of yourself leads to sin. Do not let others have their way at your expence, do not bring on your own ruin by giving up your rights. Never hesitate to speak out when the occasion calls for it.

Don’t hide your wisdom. Your wisdom and education can be known only by what you say. Do not, however, go against the truth, and remember that you do not know everything. Don’t be ashamed to confess your sins, there is no point in trying to stop a river from flowing. Don’t allow yourself to be dominated by someone who is stupid or show partiality to influential people. Stand up for what is right, even if it costs you your life.