Author Posts

June 24, 2016 at 11:44 am

Everybody loves music, yes really it is. Some people loves listening music when they go to bed and try to relax but be careful, when your cellphone is in low battery and you want to listen music using headphone don’t try to use it while charging because it may cause you in danger. Many story s have been released in the internet about accident cause by using earphone / headphone while charging like a girl died while doing this habit. A boy being burn and electrified while he is sleeping. I hope  this little information can help other people .And share to your loves one to  prevent from accident like this.

June 24, 2016 at 10:28 pm

I also heard that putting handphone in the pocket is dangerous.

There are cases where consumers handphone exploded and burn their laps due to battery malfunction

Hence, it is wise not to use handphone when charging and never on the handphone when pumping petrol.

It will initiate flicks of fire and electrocute humans.

Why listen to earphone when charging?

Really!

June 25, 2016 at 4:57 am

This is terrible to know. I sometimes fall asleep in the car listening to my Sony Walkman mp3 player. could I get shocked to death in the car? If so I need to stay awake and not let it happen.

June 25, 2016 at 4:59 am

What if I was walking during an electric storm with my mp3 playing in my ears? Wouldn’t that be the worst thing ever? OMG!

September 11, 2016 at 1:08 am

Okay I love to listen to my mp3 when am walking a lot, but I am aware that charging your phone while you sleep is very dangerous, or when th3 vibration is on and you ha e out it lying on your chest is very dangerous considering that the rays that ar3 emitted during those vibrations are very strong so it’s advisable that when you are charging your phone do not put it on youkeep it aside and when it is charged make sure that you have unplugged it from the main switch. Many people have been victims of such accidents and it’s very serious.