Author Posts

November 13, 2016 at 4:19 am

So my mom has been in the hospital since Thursday. She has pneumonia in both lungs and is dehydrated. She is still complaining of stomach pains. So her doctor asked a gastroenterologist to do some testing on her while she is still there. He called me this morning to tell me he will do a procedure where he will send a camera down her throat to her stomach. I was informed that it would take less than 10 minutes to perform. By the time I got to the hospital she was already back in her room. The nurse informed me that the doctor found polyps in her right colon and he removed them. The polyps were sent off to pathologists to see if the cells were cancerous. I’m keeping my fingers crossed hoping they weren’t. Her regular doctor came to see her while I was there. He says he will keep her another day or two to make sure the pain has gone away. I hope so. I’m ready for my mom to come home. I miss hearing her scream at the dogs. :'(

EvilElf's mom

EvilElf’s mom

November 13, 2016 at 8:52 am

Get well soon.

Your mother @evilelf will be fine.

November 13, 2016 at 1:59 pm

@evilelf, Hi friend? Sorry dear to have just read your discussion. I have just arrived to my country and feeling so tired. Your mom looks so good now. She seems no longer suffering from a pain of the unknown this time. Let us pray that her polyp is not cancerous.I understand how you feel this time. It is not easy to live having a family member sick. It’s better to have many works to do but healthy than having none sickly. Let us always aspire for a very good health, though we cannot perfect our health.

I salute your doctors there for after knowing a polyp is in your mom internal part, it was then removed without the family’s consent, very nice.

There are polyps that grow anywhere, My classmates in college has a polyp grown on her ear, she was so stunned why ear.The doctor said that kind of growth grows anywhere as long as there is hole hahahahaha, funny, LOL.I hope you laugh there too. I have missed you my friend during my two days travel back to Philippines. There is no place like home, sweet home with family.

November 13, 2016 at 9:20 pm

cely It is good to know that you were not in New Zealand this morning when the earthquake hit. I was worried about you. I am still worried about my other friends there. I hear there is a tsunami warning there. 

As for mom is concerned, I am hoping she will come home tomorrow (Monday). She is eating a little and is able to keep it down. So that is good. I am thankful for the doctors for doing what they love doing best, saving people. 

Thank you  nehemia bayawa! We only have one mother and we must take care of her. 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by  EvilElf.