Author Posts

May 10, 2016 at 9:08 pm

How many of you have tried home remedies / alternative medicines over standard cures?

I believe: Diseases are a process wherein environment attacks your immunity system. Medicine do not actually cure diseases. They strengthen your immunity and help you fight with diseases. Home remedies contain natural tools to boost immunity.

Have tried many home remedies and found them better in some notable cases.

What do you think?

May 11, 2016 at 12:34 am

I try to stay away from doctors.  I think some times you get sick from the patients in the waiting room while you’re waiting to see the doctor!! lol

May 11, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Hi @4cryingoutloud

So, how you manage diseases then?

I too am wary of looking waiting for Doctos.

May 11, 2016 at 9:42 pm

@thinker, I try to eat healthy and have been lucky not to have many health concerns.  God is my healer.

May 11, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Yes.

That’s right. Preventive measures work better than any medicines. However, eating healthy is not the only solution. We also need to look at environment, situation and yes, sometimes family history too. Some diseases are simply carried from parents to children. 🙁

In either case, it is safe to get the remedy on time.

September 2, 2016 at 4:19 pm

One thing about me i don’t like hospitals they freak me out. so if there is anything that i can do to avoid going to the hospital i would do, but again we cannot predict what happens to our bodies. I have tried home remedies before and i found out that they actually work if used properly, and they are less harmful and without chemicals. I would rather go that way