Author Posts

November 21, 2016 at 6:10 am

My mother is suffering from diabetes. I checked her blood glucose level some days ago and was shocked to see the figure. The meter showed it to be 423 (Random).

We took some steps to keep the things under control and she is fine now. I would like to know your advice in this connection.

What to do in this regard? What do you suggest?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by  yasirkamal.

November 21, 2016 at 6:22 am

Diabetes is very common nowadays. It is all because of some tensions or worries.

Always have faith towards the teachings of a religion. There is a powerful sacred mantra (chant) in Quranic text mentioned by the religious heads. Google it and do it. If it is not possible to consult the Religious head in a Mosque. He will teach you and explain it to you.

Ask your mother to chant it as per her patience and health condition slowly controlling her breath.

In my opinion, the Modern doctors have no idea of the importance of the teachings of religious books. They treat them as trash. But a day will come where they have to bow before the almighty and seek his blessings.

As I am seeing right now, I am quite confident that she would come out of her problem. Let the doctor give her medicine and let it be continued. But ultimately it is only the meditation that can cure her problem dear friend.

November 21, 2016 at 6:29 am

@ sivasubrahmanyam shatdarsanam: Thanks for a prompt reply. Thanks for showing serious concerns about her health. Thanks Allah, she is fine now.

I shall guide her about meditation as she does need it on daily basis. She thinks a lot and takes much tension. I hope idea of meditation will work in her case.

It seems that you know a lot about our religion (Islam). i am impressed by your knowledge.

November 21, 2016 at 9:10 am

The advice of sir @sivasubrahmanyam shatdarsanam is a number one of all healing ways.

However, I would like to share my reading to you @yasirkamal   about diabetes. Hopefully, it will help prevent or good if it will completely heal your mother.

Top secrets for preventing and reversing diabetes

Secret #1) Stop eating all refined sugars. This means giving up all foods made with HFCS (especially soda) or other refined sugars. If you find this step difficult, wean yourself off these foods day by day. 

Secret #2) Ingest large quantities of daily superfoods. Consume at least two daily superfood smoothies made with spirulina, stabilized rice bran and high-density superfood powders such as Boku Superfood (http://www.BokuSuperfood.com) and Living Fuel (http://www.LivingFuel.com). Blend them with frozen organic fruit, coconut oil and almond milk. On top of that, take daily chlorellaastaxanthin and various Chinese medicine herbs from http://www.DragonHerbs.com and other high quality nutritional suppliers.

Secret #3) Exercise a little bit every day. Exercise over 12 hours a week, but that’s more than you really need to prevent diabetes. Even just walking 30 minutes a day can have a huge impact on preventing diabetes. The key is to make it a daily activity.

Secret #4) Get sunshine or vitamin D. More than 70% of white Americans are vitamin D deficient. That number rises to 97% among African Americans (http://www.naturalnews.com/026657_Vitamin_D_). Latinos and Asians are at around 80% deficiency. Vitamin D deficiency promotes diabetes (and cancer, heart disease, kidney disease, immune suppression, and so on).

So if you really want to prevent diabetes, boost your vitamin D levels with either daily sunshine or quality vitamin D3 supplements. Vitamin D deficiency explains why diabetes is so rampant among African Americans, by the way. Did you notice that doctors don’t explain any of this to African American patients? It’s the dirty little racist secret of both the diabetes and cancer industries…

Secret #5) Avoid all processed foods. Avoid eating refined anything. That includes white breads, processed meat (which strongly promotes diabetes) and dairy products. Switch from cow’s milk to almond milk (Blue Diamond brand is good, but avoid the Silk brand). Reduce or eliminate cheese from your diet. If you eat meat, eat only fresh unprocessed meat, never eat processed packaged meat because it contains sodium nitrite, a chemical that destroys pancreas function. This means no pepperoni pizza, no ham and potato soup, no deli meat sandwiches and so on.

To the extent that you can do these five things, you can reverse diabetes yourself! Diabetes is not a difficult disease to prevent or reverse because it’s not really an affliction that “strikes” you randomly. It is merely the biological effect of following certain lifestyle (bad foods, no exercise) that can be reversed in virtually anyone, sometimes in just a few days.

Scientific research shows, by the way, that the insulin-producing “islet cells” in the pancreas can be jump-started back to life with hot peppers (http://www.naturalnews.com/021345.html).

Diabetes is nearly 100% preventable. You won’t hear this from mainstream medicine — which ridiculously claims there is no cure for diabetes — because treating diabetics is just too darned profitable. Big Pharma is drooling over the profit potential of seeing one-third of Americans becoming diabetic by 2050. It will mean hundred of billions of dollars in annual profits.

But people are curing diabetes every day. It’s simple and straightforward, and when you cure diabetes, you greatly reduce your risk of heart disease, obesity and cancer at the same time. The thing is, no one will cure your diabetes for you. Sure, the drug companies want to “treat” you with diabetes drugs, but you have to keep taking those for a lifetime. They don’t cure anything. The only real cure can come from YOU — by changing what you eat and increasing your exercise.

You may read the whole article within this link.
 http://www.naturalnews.com/diabetes.html

November 22, 2016 at 3:43 am

@nehemia bayawa : You shared great info. I shall print this post and will try my best to apply all these things. Thanks for sharing. Your post seems to be exhaustive in this regard. 

November 22, 2016 at 4:46 am

@yasirkamal, There is best cure of diabetes this time according to a research study just recently. Many are now applying this to live too long. Diabetes complicates, therefore, it must be cured though others believed no cure but could have life continues for some years. I do not know if you believe on herbal plants. This cure is herbal. I got this from Yahoo Philippines and forwarded to Facebook.

What is recommended is mango young leaves at least 15 leaves. Boil them with 1 glass of water. After 5 minutes,let it cool and the patient must drink it in the morning of the next day before taking breakfast. The patient is advised to do this good for 1 month only.

This is what I can share you as based from the source: Yahoo Philippines News and Facebook. Also try to Goggle.This might be part now in Google search. Thanks.I hope your mom gets well soon.

November 22, 2016 at 10:02 pm

@cely: I am really grateful to you for your comment and observation.I shall try mango leaves.I hope that it will be very effective as some herbalists have also recommended it for treatment of diabetes. It is actually a natural way of treatment and I am sure it will be very useful. It is a pity that people don’t  pay attention to these easy ways.

November 23, 2016 at 5:08 pm

@yasirkamal, Thank you, just try this because this was published in Yahoo and Facebook. Since it is the first time for your mom to drink this, better add more water, instead of one glass make it 2 glasses. Try to taste it first. Actually, I was told that the taste is just a plain taste. Just try to taste first. It might sour, I hope not. At least, this herbal cures the sickness after two months drinking of boiled young mango leaves every morning before breakfast.

The medicine in the pharmacy aside from costly, the patient needs to maintain drinking them as long as the patient is still alive. It should be cured, and no maintenance after. I have a strong vibration that this is very effective, God given cure to stop human beings from scare and agony. My co – workers would like to try this too. There are so many sick of this kind of sickness diabetes.What makes it worst is the complication that may sooner or later complications.

Good luck to you and my warm regard to your lovely mom.

November 23, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Wow, 400 is extremely too high. Most of the time when it is that high there is an infection in the body some place and can be deathly dangerous. Blood sugar is considered high when it is over 120. My mom is diabetic and I have to monitor what she eats. I have to limit her sugar intake and have to calculate what foods actually turn into sugar. This is the hardest part. Staying away from processed foods is another thing. I am having to make everything from scratch (homemade) and nothing that is boxed or ready to eat meals. Plus getting plenty of exercise. Drinking plenty of water is another thing.

November 23, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Mt fiend  yasirkamal  do not worry your mother will be heal very soon I am sure because I am professional medical astrologer and I have dealt many case on Fiverr.com. You can check writing my name in google (jhsayyar)

I suggest some medicines for your mother is my mother. Use these medicine with the help of God your mom will be all right very soon.

Ingredients

Wheat 100 gram

Ghond (Khanay wala) 100 gram

Barley 100 gram

Kalongi 100 gram

Method

Take four cup of water and putting all thing into the water boil it for ten minutes. Let it cool down do not uncover it until it cools down completely.Now use sieve to purify it and make its eleven parts. Drink for seven days one part of water in a glass of water. after seven days the other four parts, take one part after alternative day. The eleven will be complete. After this you can eat everything.

After this do this thing.

Say three times these words:

Gabriel bind Bianakith.  say these words seven times and blow on the water that you will take into the glass. half glass of water.

Do this after ablution. I am sure your mother will heal very soon.

What is Sugar?

I have researched that Bianakith is the evil spirit that inject life ending disease into human body.

November 24, 2016 at 2:02 am

@ EvilElf : You are right. 400mg per dL is a high level and it is associated with a lot of risks. (May God save all patients from such type of risks and complications). The doctor advised her not to take rice as it is not good for her.

Now her sugar level is some 200 mg (random). A little high but better as compared to 400mg.

November 24, 2016 at 2:13 am

@jhsayyar: I shall have a soft copy of the recipe. I am sure it will work as it contain ”Kalonji” as a major ingredient. Kalonji may alone can heal alot of diseases as per the sayings of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. Sir, thanks for your reply.

November 24, 2016 at 2:46 am

Turmeric is a very good ingredient for your mother’s condition as well. Whenever you cook for her just ad a piece to whatever meat and it will do magic!

December 25, 2016 at 10:09 am

These are some really good advices there we may all have different ideas and ways to curb diabetes and we all know that it can be regulated by eating well and doing some exercises. Diabetes is a lifestyle disease i know there are those who will agree with me and those that won’t. What we eat is what we become. We see in America mostly people are obese why because of the food that they eat, they dont regulate thei intake of sugars, neither do they eat food that is rich in vitamins or tey don’t consume vegetables as it should be and that makes them prone to developing diabetes. If we can take more care of our eatibg habits i think we can be able to control th3 causes of diabetes. Thanks for sharing the tips.

December 25, 2016 at 1:59 pm

I am so stunned to read the interactions of the writers about the healing procedures for those sick of diabetes. There are words here first time to hear like turmeric, kalonji and more as best source for diabetes cure. The best thing to do while still young is to project the body system. Once the body system is partially affected with toxic foods, little by little it would create some complications like eating too sugary foods. It is not advisable to over take sugar for it harms the body system. Eating too sugary also destroys our teeth.That is why we always see many young individuals having damaged teeth,The reason for that is too much taking of sugary foods plus smoking. Those who also have family line up of diabetes must avoid eating too sugary foods and drinks.But sometimes humans are so stubborn for what is not good for the body is what they like to violate.

Those who are not yet affected with diabetes, let us do extra care to our body. We better drink only water to drain some toxic elements taken every time we eat. Water is the best drink and food for body and soul. Water is life so let us dink only water.If cannot avoid to drink coffee, let us make sure that we drink water after few hours drinking coffee to drain the sugar. May we all be always healthy.