Author Posts

December 24, 2016 at 7:55 am

15578603_10211523896682121_2093210934746081776_nI took mom to get a follow-up x-ray of her lungs/chest to see if her lungs were cleared of all pneumonia she had back in November. I got a call from the nurse two days after the test to tell me she still had it. She was to start a different antibiotic and keep her follow-up appointment which was that following Monday. When she got to her appointment she had trouble standing and walking. I had to physically help her do this. She has a walker but refuses to use it.

The nurse had a hard time getting a temperature from her orally and then from under her arm. By the time she was able to get one the reading was 95.2. Which is way too low. She was also having problems breathing. They were going to put her on some oxygen while at the doctor’s office but instead told me to take her to the hospital right away.

So she was admitted that same day. Here it is Friday and she is still in there. It doesn’t look like she will be home for Christmas. 🙁 She told me she didn’t want to come home until she feels 100% better.

I am really sad with her being sick and with me being at home most days alone. I don’t feel safe. Then my son came but he will only be here for a short time. I already do not like the holiday season for other reasons but now it’s really going to suck.

December 24, 2016 at 9:39 am

I am very sad over your mother’s illness but If you accept my advise I recommend some medicines for your mother is my mother because parents are equal.

take Aniamonintart 200x,  5 dropsn  daily three times in a day, quebracho qx 5 drops in a day three times, and Five Phos tablets 4 tablets in a day three times. You mom will be safe from lungs problems and will walk very soon without stick.

I am professional medical astrologer. I strongly recommend you to use the meds. It is my moral duty to inform you. Thanks. JH Sayyar

December 25, 2016 at 9:57 am

This is quite sad am sorry for your mother being sick, but you’ve got to be strong for her because of she sees you sad then you make her recovery worse. Just be positive that she will get out of this stronger. She will be fine. The only tging you need to remind yourself is tgat she is an elderly woman and sometimes this elderly people can be very sturbbon. All they want is to do things their own way which can really get you mad. Keeo her company always be there for her keeo her vusy so that her mind doesnt wonder away and start thinking about her sickness. Don’t worry even if she won’t be home for christmas take it to her in hospital and she will be more than greatful. All the vest and may you have a blessed chriatmas. Your mun will be well don’t stress out okay relax and pray for her i wish her a quick recovery too.