Author Posts

December 26, 2016 at 5:43 pm

I have encountered a YouTube where  medical doctor showed how his patient looks like when the disease attacks him. I saw  his patient sick of PD having hand tremors, so pitiful . He cannot control the movements of his hands, his entire body .It seems so hopeless being. Then the doctor lets the patient smoke the medical marijuana.Despite hands trembling, but he tried his very best to smoke. After five minutes, I saw the man paid on bed. I thought he collapsed, no he was not. He had his sudden rest . He looks so tired from his tremors.

Then, after another five minutes, the patient sat back and feeling so relaxed and relieved from his bad feeling. He was no longer on tremor. He was so shocked to see his hands do not shake. I saw his face so thankful for that sudden instance to feel life beautiful if free from a bad sickness.

It is my belief that medical marijuana plays very important role to hu,an lives.Others abuse this herb.They abused it making them addicted to it. It should be used according to the need of man. May I know if you have idea about this medical herb. Or, is there someone you know taking this medical herb and is cured of any sickness?

seemarijuana

Please share so others will know if medical marijuana  is worth to be debated worldwide.

Image by Pixabay free Photos

January 19, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Did this happen here? In my opinion, it can only be given to people with this kind of illness that can only be cured by marijuana. People who are under the medication of marijuana should be given a license for it. Should one be caught with marijuana but with no license then he/she can be incarcerated.

January 19, 2017 at 5:40 pm

@Dina, There are many users of medical marijuana in the Philippines, but they are taking it secretly for it is not yet legalized in Philippines or else, PNP Chief Bato will jail them hehehehe. Actually, I saw a YouTube with a doctor curing his patient sick of PD through smoking a very small portion of marijuana.It was in a pipe, then after five minutes the patient stops trembling and shaking while sitting. The patient was so shocked to see himself calm and physical parts did not move abnormally.

I do not know if that was real. It might be fabricated just to get the sympathy of the viewers to forcible legalize marijuana for personal interest of the addicts.

January 20, 2017 at 8:46 am

I think for those using it for medical reasons should be given a certification by the doctor updated as to from what dates should they be used , so that they cannot be accosted as illegally using them.

January 20, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Abroad , like United Sates, there are some States there that legalized marijuana. They can buy it over the counter in the pharmacy. There are restrictions to follow to avoid penalty.Their medical doctors there, also prescribed their patient medical marijuana,This medicinal plant has been on series of research and test as to its accuracy of healing the patient from a sickness.

After it was tested and presented to their government, that was the time that they legalized marijuana. Before, it was used in Ph according to my elder brother. But those users had asthma and they were cured or relived when puffed for few minutes; unlike this time, the intention of the marijuana farmers is to sell it and make young people addicted to it so they will keep on planting or farming marijuana.That made that plant illegal because of human abuses. If people in Ph is only obedient to our laws, there will be total peace and gradual progress to our nation. Let us hope for a better life under the new president for he is so dedicated and honest to his work.

January 20, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I haven’t heard about this.But it is a good information.This kind of plant can be used with patients who are suffering from cancers.It is a palliative treatment for them.

January 21, 2017 at 12:44 pm

@Shavkat, Our country is so beyond in some natural medicine. There is medical marijuana and best to cure sicknesses.My cousin no longer has asthma after she successively puffed two years ago. She is now in Saipan and never again had her asthma came back to harass her life,lol.

If only the government agencies in the past do their jobs religiously, we might have updates how to manufacture marijuana leaves to convert them into prescribed medicine patients may buy over the country anywhere as long as thee is a pharmacy.What our government officials doing, to corrupt and to corrupt people.They prefer to protect drug lord and the  more, our country to decline. What a worst scenario of our country.I hope it will soon be fixed by the new president.

My father before used to smoke some marijuana leaves and his answer was he has arthritis and to stop some complains of his stomach,It was because my dad is always out of town as a military official.

January 25, 2017 at 8:54 pm

@ Celi,what is pakinsons disease ?

January 26, 2017 at 3:04 am

Best of luck to those people, i hope them the best

January 26, 2017 at 5:24 am

@EdidiongJoseph, Hi? Thank you for dropping by at this forum. Parkinson’s Disease (PD) is a disease having some of humans psychomotor parts in disorder manner like the hands, arms, speech, memory. This is not a fatal disease, but its complications make the body fatal. The hands of the patient seems in tremor, there is speech impairment.

The patient of PD could not remember sometimes. They have memory loss. This case is still a phenomena for there is no cure of Parkinson’s disease. The only thing to do is eat the right foods, like vegetables and fruits. It is also advisable to be always mentally active, for those who are sick of PD are those people who prefer to be alone which is impractical to Asians for Asian like me cannot love alone. Those sick with this are usually people outside of the country where I reside.

Lifestyle is also a contributing factor to get sacked with PD. The worst of this sickness is the loss of memory in a sudden instance , so difficult for the patient to walk alone. There are so many cases of PD patients found anywhere and cannot anymore remember the location of their home. Another worst scenario of this PD is the impaired speech. But those who can afford, hire speech therapist to restore back their ability to speak.

The best remedy to avoid PD getting worst is to sweat out. The patient must do some strenuous exercise daily so the brain will always be in the active zone. It is the brain that is attacked by Parkinson’s . All we have to do is to eat the right foods and be always happy despite problems for that is the way to be always healthy.

February 6, 2017 at 10:25 am

Cannabis, also known as marijuana among several other names,is a preparation of the Cannabis plant intended for use as a  The main psychoactive part of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); one of 483 known compounds in the plant, including at least 65 other cannabinoids. Cannabis can be used by smoking, vaporization, within food, or as an extract.

Cannabis is often used for its mental and physical effects, such as a “high” or “stoned” feeling, a general change in perceptioneuphoria (heightened mood), and an increase in appetite.Short term side effects may include a decrease in short-term memorydry mouth, impaired motor skills, red eyes, and feelings of paranoia or anxiety. Long term side effects may include addiction, decreased mental ability in those who started as teenagers, and behavioral problems in children whose mothers used cannabis during pregnancy. Onset of effects is within minutes when smoked and about 30 to 60 minutes when cooked and eaten.They last for between two and six hours.

Cannabis is mostly used recreationally or as a medicinal drug. It may also be used for religious or spiritual purposes. In 2013, between 128 and 232 million people used cannabis (2.7% to 4.9% of the global population between the ages of 15 and 65). In 2015, 43% of Americans had used cannabis which increased to 51% in 2016. About 12% have used it in the past year, and 7.3% have used it in the past month.This makes it the most commonly used illegal drug both in the world and the United States.

The earliest recorded uses date from the 3rd millennium BC.Since the early 20th century, cannabis has been subject to legal restrictions. The possession, use, and sale of cannabis is illegal in most countries of the world.Medical cannabis refers to the physician-recommended use of cannabis, which is taking place in Canada, Belgium, Australia, the Netherlands, Spain, and 23 U.S. states.Cannabis use started to become popular in the US in the 1970s.Support for legalization has increased in the United States and several US states have legalized recreational or medical use.

Few months ago, I have watched a video clip on youtube, whereas a man was suffering from a severe Parkinsons disease, a progressive disease of the nervous system marked by tremor, muscular rigidity, and slow, imprecise movement, chiefly affecting middle-aged and elderly people. It is associated with degeneration of the basal ganglia of the brain and a deficiency of the neurotransmitter dopamine. In lay mans term, or as the usual seen as the shaking and uncontrolled motor movements, This patient took the medicinal marijuana, after hours the medicinal marijuana did the job, the parkinsons disease patient instantly moves like a normal person, No shaking. No uncontrolled movements.

Marijuana in take should be legalized for medically inclined problem,.

February 6, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Yes, I saw that one too from Facebook. It’s amazing indeed how marijuana can really make someone with Parkinson’s better.

Though, I suppose if the patient will be always using that to get better, he will be addicted.

But I guess, the addiction is a good one because he can move normally after he has taken it.

February 6, 2017 at 1:44 pm

I am sure Digong will freaked out if Mary Jane will be legalized in our country. I think some doctors are considering to administer this to serious medical conditions. Some patients experience extreme localized pain due to terminal illnesses. It can be an alternative to be added up in treatment regimen. I feel bad for those people who are inflicted with Parkinson’s Disease. It is a progressive diseases and unintentional tremor cannot be controlled that easily. At some point, they can also affect the walking pattern.

February 6, 2017 at 5:18 pm

@Sharlene Awat top writing copied contents you will not be paid and you will harm the site.Okay?

February 6, 2017 at 5:24 pm

@Dina and @Shavkat, try to examine the discussion here from that lady, plagiarized. Medical marijuana if legal can be bought over the counter, if not you will be like playing hide and seek for fear of police that may see you and bring you to jail hehehe. My father when he was alive used to smoke marijuana leaves, but my father smoke it for he was always on stress as a military official.

About PD, who are usually affected, men so man you have to take good care of yourself hehehehe. eat plenty of nuts, please read back my blogs and list down there foods suggested by scientists. There is recent now that is also effective to prevent and cure cancer,THE Black Raspberry.