Author Posts

December 5, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Until now we are stirred with the problem of our niece’ husband nurse in London. We feel bad about this sickness for the hospital where he works disallow him to go back to work while he is still on his medication.Then my niece is pregnant and this week she will deliver her first baby. I hope she is not affected with her husband’s worries. Despite both of them on leave, but with pay. My niece’ husband works there as a regular employee, assistant manager in the hospital.

We felt worried about them.I hope that her husband’s psoriasis will be healed by different ointments issued to him by the hospital where he works. There is a medicine offered on line for psoriasis, and I shared it to you here, named psorifix, but it is not sold in the pharmacy and the pharmacy there won’t sell to patients medicine without doctor’s prescription.

Do you know of any fast treatment of psoriasis? I thought this sickness is present only in a polluted country, but London is not polluted, as what I think. I am so restless here until this time. I love my niece, I do not want here to feel lonely for that psoriasis. Why she worries about this sickness is, the doctor told them that there is no cure of psoriasis.

Is that how a doctor shares a patient to strike right away? That doctor needs training and he must also goggle search to some good on line doctors about his contention as true.I am not happy of what the doctor said. I wish he is nearer , so he will see my tiger look,LOL.

December 5, 2016 at 9:15 pm

I never encounter anyone who has psoriasis but I heard that kind of illness which is a skin disease? I’m not sure.

I’m sorry about that happening of your niece husband, ma’am Cely. He will get better soon, i pray.

I was wondering if there are cases of that psoriasis here in the Philippines or does that illness can cause death?

December 6, 2016 at 5:18 am

I remember you talking about this in another post here. Usually one will need cortisone creams and ointments or a type of dandruff medication if it’s in the hair/head area. Sometimes medication prescribed with vitamin D and Vitamin A (retinoids) normally does the trick. The Sad thing is there is no cure for this disease. It will always continue to come back but if your brother-in-law can limit the amount he gets then that will help him out a lot. If not then he may have to consider being diagnosed as disabled.

December 6, 2016 at 8:18 am

I don’t know if there is really treatment for psoriasis and be gone for good. All I know, it is in the system of the body.

December 6, 2016 at 4:11 pm

@nehemia bayawa, Thanks my dear, psoriasis is not fatal, but does not look fine to the affected body part. I think if not properly taken cared of, it spreads to the nearest affected area which is so bad. My niece husband’s psoriasis is located in his arm , that is why he always wears long sleeve.

His doctor prescribed him medicine in cream style so it is easy to rub it to the affected part. We are also hesitant to ask them for they might be intrigued, so we will jut wait at home for the right time, they, ready to declare updates of her husband’s wife.

By the way, psoriasis is a universal sickness/ problem that is why so numerous researches that conduct research this time just to remove the sickness.There are so many affected of psoriasis in the Philippines.Try to goggle search this kind of sickness, so weird and disgusting sickness. To God be the glory,Amen to this.

December 6, 2016 at 4:19 pm

@evilelf, Hi friend? the one sick with psoriasis is the husband of my niece . Her husband in a nurse and once a manager in a private clinic.They suspected that he got that sickness in the previous hospital where he worked as manager. Beforehand, he was told to wear a face mask while on duty, so he cannot be contaminated with different sicknesses.

So sad, when he transferred to another hospital , the bigger one, he just realize that his skin has something abnormal.Then  they went to to the dermatologist only to learn that he is sick with psoriasis,my God, I pity them both.They are so young and lovely couple in their mid 20’s.We just hope that there is a very effective cream that could heal his psoriasis.

Thanks friend for reading!

December 6, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Shavkat , that sickness worries much the young couple. Her husband is a nurse, why he was not able to make his body system and metabolism stronger.It troubles their lives. The only hope is prayer God to bless the medicinal cream the best doctors in London prescribed him. I trust the Lord.

As of this moment the doctor disallow him to report yet to the hospital where he works as assistant manager to nurses.Despite on leave, he is paid good for 1 month salary up to the one year duration of his leave with pay. The doctor said that too much stress could trigger the growth of psoriasis. It seems this sickness is not rampant in Philippines. I hope our loving Father Almighty never ceases to bless our countrymen despite so many on drugs , my God.