Author Posts

January 10, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Our body is so sensitive. It must be well taken cared for we own it. Others abused themselves lading them to regret when they reached old age for many said that life begins at 40, meaning , when you reach this age, you will experience many kinds of ill – feelings hehehehe. I almost reach 40, I am now 36 and soon I am afraid that when I reach 40 there will be many bad feelings.That is why , we have to eat the right foods so our body is always on prevention mood. One source of omega 3 is fish. There is sold fish oil, so we also supplementary food like fish oil. Its content is so vital for our health. 

There are so many fishes in the ocean that are so important for our health. Usually we like to buy tuna fish for it has less bones and its oil is so nutritious too. I prefer this kind when I was in New Zealand. There are so many fishes there , fresh and we can still blood on their body, newly caught and they smell really fresh.There are no flies there and fishes are placed in the glass shaped like container inside their malls.

Let us eat fish.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  cely.

January 18, 2017 at 11:47 am

I like fish . Though , there are some fish I don’t like to eat . I like it fried , boiled in little sour seasoning with lots of tomatoes or fish steak .

Though I know that I don’t get much omega 3 even if I eat fish , so I just take 2 gels of fish oil supplement , a day.

January 18, 2017 at 3:40 pm

@Dina, There are people allergic of fish, n fact, at home my young nephew kid allergic of fish. In yur case, that is nice for you are taking fish oil and that is good for the heart. But there are studies about fish oil not good to humans, so better supplement your body with the right foods. Always buy and cook cauliflower, celery, broccoli, spinach, melon, citrus and more for they the best to guard your body against entry of bad sicknesses.

By the way, have you already met shavkat here. Do invite friendship like Shavkat. Also Michelle nfatuattedbaby, she is also a blogger here, but inactive. I do not know  who invited here. @naktakona13 s also here and many more.

January 19, 2017 at 6:27 am

My hubby was once taking fish oil. However , after a day of taking it, he had an allergy and he said it was the fish oil so he stopped taking it .

Mew studies says that fish oil isn’t good for the prostate of men. Even my father and father-in-law too who have cancer of the prostate (both have surpassed it), we told by their urologist to stop taking it. So they did.

For me , the fish oil really did helped sharpen my mind.

January 19, 2017 at 12:41 pm

@Dina,Why is it that not all like fish oil? Fish oil derives from big fishes, and big fishes are rich of metal and mercury .They are chemicals that if taken they no longer be removed from our nerves Their target final stay is our nerves.Big fishes eat small fishes and gradually accumulate much metal and mercury to the body of the bog fishes. It is advisable to better eat small fishes than big because of those deadly chemicals that they have taken and would transfer to human body f choose to buy and eat them.

When I was in New Zealand, my bf bought me cans of fish oil and it is cheaper there compared to the price here, but of course they derived  from far away country on plane, so the business people charge us much. Since your body likes fish oil, go for it.

March 18, 2017 at 8:27 pm

I’m over 40 and I do not joke with my vitamins. I take fish oil daily, even though I started late, but better late than never. The day I miss out on my fish oil, I’m sure to have it in my food as Titus fish. The taste is so rich and filled with all the essential nutrients we need to stay healthy. Health is wealth people, we all need to stay healthy, I am on the way to being fit.

March 18, 2017 at 9:15 pm

I have to agree. Those who are suffering from thyroid and diabetes. Often are asked to get the omega-3. I have also known that the omega3 is also known to be recommended for the depression. That being said, there are some of the times when you can’t take the tablets. So that makes me wonder if the omega 3 medication are pretty much common among the psychologist. It’s just good for health in so many ways.

March 19, 2017 at 8:20 am

@Joy E. Ojo ,That is right, you are not late. There are so many foods that contain omega3 who knows you already had eaten them and made your body healthy. As long as we drink water and eat on time, there is no reason why get sick,plus vegetables all around displayed rich of antioxidants. Good luck to us all.

March 19, 2017 at 8:27 am

@mahesh, That is great for fishes are proven effective and best source for omega 3, protein and other elements that build and repair human body tissues. The son of my friend died at age 19 for he never ate other foods except pork. he is a porky boy so his liver declined and his heart refuse to beat again. He dislike vegetables, fruits and fishes.His favorite is porky so he landed six feet below the ground as he wished to be for being stupid and stubborn.Despite knowledge of his dad about the cause of his son’s early death, he too continued eating porky, so he also followed his son after 3 years at at 39. so bad. May wonder why he was also stubborn and stupid.

March 19, 2017 at 11:19 am

I have also read and heard a lot about Omega-3 on TV.

Many cooking oils and even need butter brand states that they have good amount of Omega-3.

But as I can’t eat fish, I will have to find vegetarian means of getting Omega-3.

March 19, 2017 at 11:22 am

@lovern at times, people do not change their eating habits even when they know the adverse effect of bad eating.

Even I at times have sweet stuff when I should be showing restraint. Still I feel at least I follow some restrictions in terms of food I should eat and avoid at certain times.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by  PEEUSH TRIKHA. Reason: Alias wrongly typed

March 19, 2017 at 5:29 pm

@ PEEUSH TRIKHA ,Why don’t you eat fish?Are you allergy of fish? My young nephew is allergic of fish. I pity him because he loves to eat fish. I feel my heart squeezed if see my kid nephew looking at food with fish, I am going ti research the cause of fish allergy. There is no history in our family allergic of fish.It might be in the other side of my sister’s husband’s side.

That is true, there are other sources of omega 3.I had posted a blog about this and the substitute of omega3 in case there is allergy of fish to the person liking to eat it.

That is also true, eating sugary foods can destroy the body system. If take sugary foods it is advisable of us to drink water equal to the drink that is sugary to avoid getting health issues in the coming years of our lives.

July 31, 2017 at 10:56 am

Omega 3 and Omega 6 are classed as essential fatty acids. You need them.

Fish oil is one method to get them. How much do you need? around 2g-3g omega 3 and about 17g of omega 6.

How to get? some vegetable oils have them, fish, some seeds. eggs. and some nuts.

October 1, 2017 at 11:30 am

Platte Attack CPT , so true, these acids play vital role to humans like us. We need to protect our body by eating the right foods and the esentials lie these acids.

October 6, 2017 at 4:26 pm

I need these vitamins for my immune system to be boosted. I am already 65 years old and would be turning 66 by October 13. I know I am in need of these omegas. I don’t know if I have enough sufficient of these for I am also eating meat, veggies, fruits, poultry products like eggs, chickens.

By the way, how do I know that I am insufficient of that vitamins?