Author Posts

May 6, 2016 at 2:35 am

I have quite a few.  My first one is spiders.  I don’t know they just completely gross me out especially brown recluse spiders; they are dangerous and I don’t know if anyone knows but they jump too, totally wicked.   Anyway my second fear are snakes; I’m not talking about when they are small, it’s when they get humongous that bothers me; I’m talking about large enough to eat a man, that totally freaks me out.  Lastly I thought that I could be brave and ride a roller coaster, I was so wrong.  After my terrifying experience at Darien Lake, I will never do it again.  When I got off of the roller coaster I could barely stand up.   Never again!

May 6, 2016 at 7:41 pm

I don’t “fear” spiders or snakes..I just keep away from them!! lol  Spiders and snakes have a purpose on this earth, they’ve got their purpose.  Yeah, since I have a fear of heights, I won’t go on roller coasters either!! lol

September 1, 2016 at 2:59 pm

@yvette you made me laugh when you say that you could hardly stand when you got off the rollercoaster, if anything that is one thing that i would like to do one day. even if i may have fear of heights it is worth giving it a try i guess. As for snakes or any other crawling insects, i am afraid of them all they just freak me out and give me goose pimples not a pretty sight.