Author Posts

September 8, 2016 at 4:20 pm

I am a loyal friend. I don’t have any experience that I have to end my friendship. Our friendship gets dormant or inactive due to lack of communication. But nowadays, communication is no reason. We have the email. We have the facebook and other social media. Or we have the mobile phone to call our friends. I am a sensitive individual. I usually get hurt when I am directly or indirectly insulted. But those persons are not my friend.

September 8, 2016 at 4:32 pm

A former friendship I had to end because the person refused to respect my standards. I made it clear that only wanted friendship but the person wanted more than that.

September 8, 2016 at 4:32 pm

@Nakitakona 13  One starts a friendship on certain commonalities between friends. When that no longer exists and there is nothing to talk about friendship naturally goes extinct.

September 8, 2016 at 4:40 pm

In a relationship it takes two to communicate; so lack of communication has a powerful impact on it. Both parties have to be in agreement with ALL decisions made, especially with finances. Nowadays, alot of relationships fail because of financial hardships. When you’re in a relationship, you truly want to value that someone and make them feel special. You want to compliment them, quote something positive to uplift their self-esteem.

September 8, 2016 at 5:00 pm

I have ended my friendship to a friend who is married to an American. I already posted it here, my friend who has forgotten me. My friend is now very rich and that richness made her attitude getting worse. I cannot believe that she would change. She was my neighbor and she was always coming at us at home to talk to me and eat foods my sister prepared.