Author Posts

June 26, 2016 at 7:37 am

I am not applying that ALL teenagers are rude.

It is just that majority of teenagers that I had encountered with are getting rude these days.

Be it my niece, nephews, my friend’s teenager children, my neighbor’s teens, my customer’s teens, they are all almost the same pattern.

For example:

When a dad was discussing something with his friend, he couldn’t understand it, he might ask his teenager son for future information.

In front of his dad’s friend, the teenager scolded his dad for belonging to “a dinosaur age” , which means, he is old fashion and outdated.

Then he said ” ah! you don’t know anything! Tell you also no use!”

Why can’t he just say that he will explain to his dad later or it is complicated to elaborate further.

Obviously, he refused to elaborate further because he found it a nuisance subject that is not related to his interest either.

Where are their mannerism?

In addition, why didn’t the dad give him a stern look , meaning to behave well in front of others?

So, why are teenagers getting rude?

Parents fault?

Teachers fault?

Teenager’s friends fault?

Nobody’s fault?

July 1, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Teens are really different nowadays. I had some experiences. I am trying to understand them with all the best. But I really cannot understand them for being a monster. For some time, I just convince myself to be patient. The hardest part is to continue giving advice despite the fact that they really don’t listen. Thus, teenagers are monsters.