Author Posts

May 5, 2016 at 2:29 am

With the amount of online streaming sites, there are so many different things to watch.  So many different shows and even more genres – you want to watch something, I’m sure you’ll find a way to watch it.

With that said, which shows would you consider to be binge worthy and totally worth running that streaming marathon for?

May 5, 2016 at 3:50 am

I tend to like police procedurals, legal and medical series, political series, etc. So when I want to binge watch I’ll sit down to a show like ScandalBlue Bloods, or Unforgettable.

I also like speculative fiction (including sci fi/fantasy) and historical shows. Right now, my tops there would be Orphan Black and Outlander.

May 5, 2016 at 5:14 am

Shows worthy to bing watching for me was House of Cards on and 24! I no longer have television cable, so bing watching was somewhat a fantastic deal for me. I don’t have to wait for a week or the whole year to see the next episode.

I also bing watched Game of Thorns and Viking and now I am a fan!

May 7, 2016 at 3:07 am

I have not been able to binge watch anything for a while now. I did watch one show that was on Netflix though that I cannot remember the name right now but I loved it and then I found out that it had been cancelled. So it quit after the first season and I was upset because I wanted to watch more of it. Another show that I binged on was a Netflix original and I see that it is back for another season. It is called Grace and Frankie. It would make me laugh and cry in the same episode. A very good show and I would recommend it to everyone.

May 7, 2016 at 4:58 am

In our country, there is some sites called Netflix or Flix that you can able to watch movies online. Me, I only rely on YouTube sometimes. If the one posted the videos able to give me a download link, that is only the time I will able to download the movie and not watching YouTube. To be honest, I haven’t tried Netflix or Flix to watch movies. I watch movies when there is an available to downloads.

December 25, 2016 at 1:16 am

Korean historical period dramas. It’s my new passion. You can’t just binge watch in a day. For these series you need a week’s vacation. 🙂  Then you have to take time away from them to catch your breath. But they are so worth it!! You finish up that has like 50 episodes and then you go:

• Whew! … (Huge sigh.) … OK! … I’m going back in!!  🙂 

Oh yeah.  Just can’t get enough!  They take away hours of your life that you’ll never get back.  Yet some of them are so good … you don’t mind watching them more than once!

LOL.  It’s an addiction!  Seriously!  🙂

February 3, 2017 at 11:08 am

During the time that was an overseas worker in United Arab Emirates, binge watching was the only thing that kept me from the most unwanted feeling that every overseas workers feel ‘HOME SICK’. Since in abroad I have experienced the perks of having a not just good internet connection but a very fast internet connection, before I would wait for the series to be available in Torrent.eu but sometime I am not able to download all the episodes. That was a dilemma I was facing since I really love watching Grey’s Anatomy, Unreal, Supergirl, Mcgayver, Shooter, Big bang theory, Kyle XY, The good place and also 2 broke girls. Fortunately, cyro.se which is known before as gtg.com came across while I was searching for some online streaming. I have been very satisfied with the site since they are updated with the episodes of the series that I am very fond of watching.

Watching Grey’s Anatomy gives me the nostalgic feeling of being in the hospital and having interaction with patient, feeling of the adrenaline rush with the cases we encounter as a Nurse. By the way I am a nurse by profession.

With the series Unreal, which is basically a series which is about the behind the scenes of the Reality shows that are popular nowadays. The show showcase the manipulation of the producers behind the scene to make it more realistic and more catchy to viewers.

Supergirl is a story of the cousin of Superman, she was sent to take care of his cousin superman. With this series, I find it interesting because it shows women empowerment.

When I feel down I just watch the Bigbang Theory, 2 broke girls, How I Met your mother, Still standing and Kevin cant wait.

Big bang theory, 2 broke girls and How I met your mother are series that I can watch 24/7 of my live because it is a story of friendship. The story is about how friends become friends, how they maintain connection even though they have differences in believes and what they want but at the end of the day they still count on to their friendship. Furthermore, they have this understanding that only people with deep friendship can understand. Example of with is that with just a blink of an eye or just an eyebrow raise they know what it means. Indulging with this genre of series is totally worth it.

Another series that is totally catches my attention are Still standing (its old series) and Kevin cant wait its about family, every member of the family have different personalities but whatever happens family is family.

Binge watching of the said series is totally worth it because it relaxes me during the moments of being that you feel down because your far from your family.

I recommend cyro.se for online streaming of series and movies of all genres.

March 31, 2017 at 11:57 pm

The 100 is another show I’m addicted to and can’t stop watching until I’ve finished the whole season, I am busy watching season three.

April 1, 2017 at 12:06 pm

There are plenty of good shows these days. I have found most of the Netflix shows good. Shows like Jessica Jones, Luke cage are definitely worth watching. Here are some of my other favorites like Game of thrones, Breaking bad, house of cards. If you are into mystery and thriller then there are plenty of good good shows from Japan and Korea. I’d say you have to check IMDB for the ratings and recommendation.